PDA

View Full Version : Pet Psychic/reader etc.

CagneyDog
09-19-2006, 06:21 PM
Does anyone know of someone that does this type of stuff? I read about people getting readings done on their pets past here before. Please post name or website/email if you do know of one :)

BC_MoM
09-19-2006, 06:23 PM
All I know of is that old lady on Animal Planet. :D

I really don't think I believe it. Those physics are taught how to read your faces and reactions to answer questions.

I would go to one, but I don't think I would believe anything they said! lol

binka_nugget
09-19-2006, 06:48 PM
I think Naomi/Nomilynn and a couple others just got readings done by Nancy. I was going to get a reading done by her a year or two ago, but the email bounced back to me. I've been searching for her email because she seems really amazing and accurate. Try PMing Naomi :)

Husky15
09-19-2006, 08:26 PM
I don't know of any local pet psychics. The only ones I've seen were on television on Animal Planet. Sometimes they amaze me :eek:.

Kfamr
09-19-2006, 09:56 PM
I wish I could get my three done.

I did contact a psychic to see if she could talk to Kiki when she was gone. The lady mentioned that Kiara told her about a chain link fence, someone cutting hedges, and an English Bulldog.

kt_luvs_kitties
09-19-2006, 10:11 PM
I have had a reading by Nancy Efrusy and I have her email address. Pm me if you would like it. It is $30.00 you send after the reading, and she is really good. *it is not a one time reading, it is as many as it takes*

K9karen
09-20-2006, 12:15 AM
I have had a reading by Nancy Efrusy and I have her email address. Pm me if you would like it. It is $30.00 you send after the reading, and she is really good. *it is not a one time reading, it is as many as it takes*

Is the reading over the phone????? Please PM me her phone number. Thanks!