PDA

View Full Version : Really now, of all the things for a toy to do...

Vela
09-19-2006, 04:24 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Forever-Doll-Tanner/dp/B000ELIXA4

I guess it's good Barbie is responsible and takes along a scooper and trashcan...but REALLY, can't they find something better than picking up poop????

Another thing I just realized...you are pickup up the poopies....but when it comes time for the snack, you have to get them out of the garbage and put them back in his bowl.....YUMM YUMM! So theroetically, the dog is eating his poops LOL how interesting. I have seen dolls that piddle, but this is a first /giggle it really makes me laugh.

Zippy
09-19-2006, 04:25 PM
I think it is good because it teaches kids to clean up after there pets

Corinna
09-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Reality shows now a reality Barbie cool!!

Vela
09-19-2006, 04:32 PM
I think it is good because it teaches kids to clean up after there pets

I agree, and while that's great in theory...most kids have a much different view of REAL smelly poop LOL (I know becuse I make mine pick up the dog poo LOL)

BC_MoM
09-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Ohmygosh. LOL.

If I were younger, that would probably have winded up on my Christmas list! Hehe.

K9soul
09-19-2006, 05:08 PM
LOL I have yet to see anyone out walking their dog around the neighborhood while holding a poop scoop and a trash can with a foot pedal. What Barbie really needs are some poop bags in her pockets but I guess that's a bit too realistic? :D

Husky15
09-19-2006, 08:56 PM
Haha! Although this teaches kids the responsibility of picking up after their dog and other things, it is too funny! Gave me a laugh! And I agree with BC_MoM, I am 99 percent sure this would have ended up on my Christmas list if I was still in the "Barbie age" :D thanks for posting!

zoey
09-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Barbie can do everything! Just think how much nicer it makes the grass, when the poop is scooped....