PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Got tickets @ Blossom Music Center!!

CountryWolf07
05-31-2002, 08:43 PM
I got tickets to Kenny Chesney's concert for July 10! YAY! :) hehe.. I'm SO excited! It's at Blossom Music Center.. I'm in section 32, row H.. Here's a picture :) To you Ohioans, have you been there and are those good seats? I've never been there.. Annnnnnnnnd why are cameras NOT allowed?!- Rachel

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid21/p9ac6a14438b5516fde119458ad17423f/fdb0371c.gif

mruffruff
06-03-2002, 11:34 AM
Rachel, there really aren't many bad seats at Blossom.:)

They don't want you to take pictures because it's a distraction for the performers---And they make money selling programs and posters!

Mary

ramanth
06-03-2002, 11:43 AM
CONGRATS! I hope you enjoy the show. :)

More and more venues are not allowing cameras just for the simple fact that they make more money selling prints and posters. It's all about money.

Few places like the Breslin Center in East Lansing, MI allow small cameras but nothing that looks "professional".

It can also depend on the act. There were no pictures allowed when I saw Bare Naked Ladies at the Breslin but I could take all the pictures I wanted when I took my sister to see Backstreet Boys.

Go figure.

I've seen Tim McGraw in concert and my parents have seen Garth. I'd love to see Kenny Chesney. You lucky girl! :D

CountryWolf07
06-03-2002, 02:57 PM
Your parents has seen Garth in concert?! LUCKY them! I never got to see him perform live at all.. I wish I could.. but he isn't around in country music for now. I'm just hoping he'll come back in the future. But I'm SO excited about Kenny's concert! Only 38 more days left.. LOL I'm counting the days! Those are good reasons for no cameras allowed, ah well! I'll just get a program and other stuff ;) But Ill tell ya this. I'll never forget this concert! My goal is to go to his of his concerts in 2002, hope I will be able to do that! Also at the concert, Jamie O'Neal, Montomgery Gentry, and Phil Vassar are going to be the opening acts. I don't mind where I'm sitting, as long I'm in the SAME area where the performer is, LOL! - Rachel :D

LoudLou
06-03-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by mruffruff
Rachel, there really aren't many bad seats at Blossom.:)

They don't want you to take pictures because it's a distraction for the performers---And they make money selling programs and posters!

Mary

Just an FYI

The leagal reasoning behind the "No camera/ No Recording" Rule is Copyright Infringement. The rule has been a standard rule for years and is almost always in the small print on your ticket stub. Some artists are more "anal" about it than others.... and if you do take photos or record them and sell them on Ebay or something they can bust you for Copyright Infringement.

We recently had to shut a couple of auctions on Ebay down because they were selling copyrighted material.

You are all right though, it is "All About the Money".