PDA

View Full Version : Flutter Butter

catnapper
09-18-2006, 01:13 PM
This little brat has my heart.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/HeartStealer.jpg

How is it she just gets prettier as each day passes? How is it she gets sweeter and more independant at the same time? How can I possiby love this little girl more than I already do... then wake up tomorrow and love her more than today? How is it one special little girl can affect me like she does?

No matter what mood I'm in, just seeing her lifts my spirits. No matter how down I'm feeling, I smile to hear her little squeaks.

She's currently stretched out as long as a little girl can get, looking like she owns to world. Such a little girl, such a big impact on the world (at least MY world). I sometimes feel like I'm going to explode with love for her. She's the only kitty willing to have Cam touch her. She is the only kitty willing to play with Pouncer - lol, thats a special girl indeed!

PS: I get to hear Nancy's thoughts on her tonight. I'm looking forward to it!

Argranade
09-18-2006, 01:32 PM
She shur is a Beautiful cat If I do say so myself! :D

I love the shadows on the photo awsome!

Just looking into her pretty face I can see why you love such a feline looks so full of grace and charm. :)

kimlovescats
09-18-2006, 01:57 PM
Flutter is just one of those special "heart kitties" ... you know, the ones we keep *secret* from our others??? :eek: ;)

She's beautiful, Kim! I'm glad to see that you are feeling well enough to be posting today too! ;)

Kim

catmandu
09-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Flutter Butter certainly has grown to be One Magnificent Cat.
It just shows what love, TLC and a great Furr Ever Home will do.
The Found Cats end a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW For Flutter Butter.
She truly is a wonderful Tabby Cat.

jenluckenbach
09-18-2006, 06:14 PM
That photo is

FABULOUS!

jazzcat
09-18-2006, 07:36 PM
She looks like such a sweetie Kim.

krazyaboutkatz
09-19-2006, 01:36 AM
She sure is a gorgeous girl.:)

orangemm
09-19-2006, 04:11 AM
I am simply amazed that you can take a beautiful photo like that. There are no words for your talent and her beauty.

Flutter is so special to you (and to all of us here, too) that the love you have for her just reflects back off of her, so we can see it.

She is one special little girl. :)

CultureJunky
09-19-2006, 04:14 AM
What a stunning little girl flutter butter is :)

sirrahbed
09-19-2006, 09:21 AM
Flutter does have your heart doesn't she?? That picture is just wonderful!!! She has such a sweet and quizzical expression on her face. I think I understand what you mean about growing more independent and yet sweeter all of the time - sounds like my Lizzie. That certain "look" they give you melts the heart and lifts the spirits. :)

rg_girlca
09-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Oh Kim, what an absolutely beautiful picture of Flutter Butter.

It's amazing that no matter how many cats you have, there seems to be that special one that just melts your heart when they look at you. I know that feeling all too well.

Zippy
09-19-2006, 09:23 PM
What a purr-ty girl!I love her name Flutter.It is one of my favorite names. :D