PDA

View Full Version : Visit to Taffy's

fritz03
09-18-2006, 12:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/komfort.jpg Fritz late this morning curled up in between two pillows on mom and dad's bed.Right now ,is curled up in the kitchen waiting for supper.dad had been wanting to have steak for awhile ,so mom bought some steaks and took themn up to my sister's place where Larry cooked them real good.Also had Baked Potatoes,Coleslaw,Mushrooms,Cauliflower with Curry in it.Dessert was Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream.Fritz wasn't a good guest,he peed twice in the house,pooped too, and brought up fluid twice,so mom said he wasn't going there again . :cool:

Dorothy39
09-18-2006, 01:10 PM
OHH, Fritz---Poor Baby!!!( I 'm sorry you didn't enjoy yourself there)
AND---

You missed out on those treats ( That menu sounded delicious!!!)

I thought of you today Fritz. I was in line at a store and was talking to an elderly woman behind me in line. Of course, the topic was "Dogs" and she asked me if I knew what a Bichon is? :D

and , right away, I thought of YOU!!!!!

Hope you are soon back to your" Wonderful Self!!!"

elizabethann
09-18-2006, 02:36 PM
LOL. Oh Fritz. :D

Alysser
09-18-2006, 02:41 PM
Fritz looks so cute and warm curled up there. He's adorable! :)

caseysmom
09-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Oh Fritz you must not have felt well, hope you get better.

Ginger's Mom
09-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Aww, poor Fritz. I think you should have just stayed curled up in mom and dad's bed this morning. You look very cute there. ;)

Daisy and Delilah
09-18-2006, 07:47 PM
Oh no Fritz!! I guess the family can't take you too many places huh? ;) Stay home in bed next time. Maybe you were protesting leaving the house for a visit. That menu is making me hungry, Barry :)

Vette
09-19-2006, 04:18 AM
Notice hes right inbetween the pillows
the best place there is,, smart boy :D