PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy

mom2lotsacats
09-18-2006, 05:10 AM
Dizzy,
You are very handsome indeed! It's great you have such a wonderful home and life and that you were there for your Poppa after his surgery. I'm sure having you made a big difference in his recovery. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Barbiecat
09-18-2006, 05:50 AM
What a great doctor you were for your Poppa. I agree, that's what brought him back to health so quickly. Enjoy your special day.

Barbara
09-18-2006, 07:53 AM
Dizzy, just by reading your story I can say that you are a very skilled kitty boy- you can write cute stories :)

Tigris who is a poppa's boy too and beats up his little brother sends special headbumpies to you :)

kb2yjx
09-18-2006, 09:01 AM
Mirror, Mirror, on the wall sure knows that Dizzy is the handsomest of ALL!! And all those unbelievable skills!!! We have a few Poppa's boys in this house, too!!! Be nice to your sister, please!! HAPPY COTD!!

catmandu
09-18-2006, 09:29 AM
What a Great Photo.
We get Two Dizzies for the price of one.
And both Dizzies are such Big Handsome Orangies!!
The Found Cats all send an Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Definitly DASHING DIZZY , COTD!!!! :D :cool: :rolleyes: ;) :p :) :rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Dizzy you are handsome indeed!!!

No wonder you enjoy an occasional peek in the mirror!
How sweet that you are a poppa's boy too!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
Maybe your poppa will treat you to a new toy or two? :D

blue girl
09-18-2006, 01:44 PM
Dizzy, I think you are so cute looking at yourself in the mirror like that! It sounds like you are a very talented cat and to have such wonderful healing powers--you are truly a special boy! Your family is very lucky to have you in their lives. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

cassiesmom
09-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Dizzy, you are one very handsome kitty guy! I am glad you helped your Poppa get better! I hope you get loads of play time today -- happy Cat of the Day! Meows and purrs from Chicago!

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Mirror mirror, on the wall, who is the most beautiful cat of all?

You, my dear Dizzy!! You are a very special cat!! Have a great COTD-day,Dizzy :)

tatsxxx11
09-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Hey there Dizz!!! Can't say I blame you for wanting to linger a bit longer at the looking glass! Yes, oh so handsome you are, sweetheart...and so talented too!:D My head was getting dizzy just reading of your many talents and charms! But nothing beats your talent for helping to heal your Pappa's body and spirit! Awww, snuggling up in his robe, keeping him warm and feeling loved!:) No wonder you're a "Daddy's boy!" hehe But I have no doubt your Mom and everyone in your family puts you at the top of their love list!:) What a guy!
Congrats on your much deserved Cat of the Day nod! Hope you and your proud parents and sister too, are enjoying a very special day of celebration! Yes, life it good for Dizzy! :D Hugs and kisses to you, precious one!

AvaJoy
09-18-2006, 08:02 PM
The mirror is certainly your friend, handsome Dizzy-Man! Not only are you blessed in your appearance, but more importantly blessed to have such a kind heart and soul that nurtured and nursed your Poppa back to health during his recuperation . . . no wonder you and he have such a special bond. I wish you a day filled with doing all the athletics you are so proficient at, and celebrating your honour with those that love you in grand style, Dizzy! :)