PDA

View Full Version : Washington DC

Vio&Juni
09-17-2006, 01:44 PM
Here I come!

I got the visa a week ago, I got the ticket on Friday and I am flying on the 29th.

I am sure that I will be busy with my friend helping her with the wedding, also sightseeing, shopping. I was really hoping that my first visit to the US will be for one of the PT bbqs, but having the visa for one year...

Just wanted to share :)

Barbara
09-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Vio, I'm envious! I'd love to go to Washington- I've never been there.

But as you are posting in Cat General- how are Juni and Pichu? :D

momcat
09-17-2006, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the US! I hope your stay will be loaded with lots of fun and happy memories. Washington DC is a great city with so much to see. If you can, please let us know when you arrive. Your American PT friends are only a mouse click away if you should have any questions or need anything during your stay. We're looking forward to your visit!

catmandu
09-17-2006, 04:07 PM
The Pet Angels love Wahington DC, they say there are so many fantastic places to eat there, and the District is laid out so well.
You are going to have a great time, especially if you are a History Buff.

AbbyMom
09-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Tell us all about your trip! How long are you staying and what all are you planning on doing???? Are you staying only in Washington D.C.?
:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Oh drat! We are only about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from DC right now! If you were flying in this week, you could come down and meet P & CJ! Oh well.....I'm sure you'll have a fun filled and busy vacation and remember....the CA BBQ is usually in July sometime, which is less than a year away! :D

Edwina's Secretary
09-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Still trying to fiugre out how I can finagle a business trip to DC while you are there....

emily_the_spoiled
09-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Well while everyone else thinks about how to get here, lbaker and I are already in the neighborhood :D :D

Depending on how your schedule is maybe we can try and connect. If nothing else we can give some pointers on what to see and places to eat.

Vio&Juni
09-18-2006, 04:17 PM
Oh, Sara, I'd love it if you could come to Washington. Emily_the_spoiled, I thought about you and lbaker, I do hope that I can do it one day, I'll let you know as soon as I know more about my schedule :)

I have a list of museums to visit, memorials, etc. From all my friends that visited the States, and most of them visited Washington DC, I heard it's a very beautiful place and the right time to visit is autumn, when the trees change the colours.

Barbara, Juni and Pichu are fine, and I thought I should post some pictures of them as soon as I have some uploaded on the Imagestation.