PDA

View Full Version : names

toughCookie
05-31-2002, 02:12 PM
first I want to ask, who went to the pettalk meeting, were many there? how was it?

and, sometimes on here I see posts, replys to other posts, and the reply will have the other persons name on it, I wonder how do they know the names?I have been a member since march, but I still don't know what names go with what member names. I hope that made sense? there are a couple that I know, but not most of them.

Mary

LoudLou
05-31-2002, 02:26 PM
LoudLou....... My name is Katie... sometimes Kate.... Sometimes Loud Louie & The Beans.

Hope that,s what you were asking.:D

toughCookie
05-31-2002, 02:41 PM
Katie
yes thats exactly what I was asking, thank you:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-31-2002, 03:04 PM
Hi Mary, my name is Debbie, servant to Tubby & Peanut. :) I believe there was a post about this not long ago, but I don't have time right now to look for it.

Former User
05-31-2002, 03:40 PM
Took a while to find it but here it is, NAMES (http://64.246.0.213/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9970) Anna started this thread and got a lot of replies!

moosmom
05-31-2002, 07:34 PM
Moosmom = Donna

I'm owned by 6 cats, all rescues. Pleased to meet ya!

;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-31-2002, 07:40 PM
:)MY NAME IS SARA :)
owned by two kitties Tinky and Jupiter

RainbowAndHobbesMom
05-31-2002, 07:57 PM
Helllllooooo! My name is Samantha, but everyone calls me Sami. Have lots of fun here~~ :D :D :D

RainbowAndHobbesMom
05-31-2002, 08:00 PM
SHOOT! :o Knew i forgot to say something.... lol Sry had a long day! My kitties are Rose, Curly, Rainbow, and Hobbes.

noahmason
05-31-2002, 09:10 PM
Hey there! My name is Christy and I am owned by my 2 boys, Mason and Noah :D

Logan
05-31-2002, 09:23 PM
Hi! I'm Logan......duh!! :) (not very original, am I? :o ) Anyway, I am owned by Butter and Mimi, my two very different cats! :D

krazyaboutkatz
06-01-2002, 12:54 AM
Hi, I'm Tracey and I'm owned by my three cats Storm, Pepper, and Sunny.

aly
06-01-2002, 12:56 AM
We've learned the names several ways. The name posts helped out a lot. Also, some people communicate through email, telephone, and instant messanger and learn names through there.

Which Pet Talk meeting are you talking about? The Dallas one?

By the way, my name is Alyson :) I also go by Aly or "hey YOU!"

AmberLee
06-01-2002, 01:10 AM
Awhile back there was a master list where people who were interested registered, with their names, pet names, and sometimes birthday info, etc. (That's were I got the basis for my birthday list.)

Freckles used to maintain it and send it out monthly via e-mail. I'm not sure what happened to it. It must have been a heck of an effort keeping it up-to-date... Any interest in getting this going again?

I have a 'cheat sheet' for cat owners only: owner's log-in names, cat names, male/female, RB or not, breed, color, cat birthdays that I would like to post somewhere to 'sanity check' it. Unfortunately it's in Microsoft Works spreadsheet program and that doesn't post here. I wonder if it would be legible if I converted it to text? I think I'll try this tomorrow when I'm more awake.

[My name is not really Amber, but I greatly prefer to be addressed as such here. So although many know my name, I'd prefer it not be posted here. Paranoia can be an art form, if it's done well! ;) ]

Edwina's Secretary
06-01-2002, 01:54 PM
)I am Edwina's secretary but my name is Sara (in my case it is a four letter word :rolleyes:

toughCookie
06-01-2002, 03:27 PM
thanks everyone!

thanks for the link.

Aly, I really like the "innocent faces" pic you have on your posts!!
and, yes I guess it was the dallas meeting, or have there been other ones?? how did it go?

Christy, that is such a darling pic of Noah.

:) :)

lil.kitty.kizzez
06-02-2002, 11:10 AM
im lil.kitty.kizzez, but you can call me kizzez, kristina, or kris. im slave to my precious kitten, sapphire.