PDA

View Full Version : (*Pictures of my little girl's day...7 pictures now!*)

Kfamr
09-16-2006, 10:08 PM
My brother insisted that we took Ki fishing as a reward to ourselves and as a welcome home to Ki. It's one of her favorite pasttimes and doesn't involves much moving around for her, so it's relaxing.

It was so great to see her smile.... so so great. The sparkle in her eyes, the bounce in her step, her silly bark and growl, and her velcroness - I am complete once again.

This is the first I've taken pictures since Sunday.
http://petevents.com/~simba/kiarahome1.jpg

http://petevents.com/~simba/kiarahome2.jpg

http://petevents.com/~simba/kiarahome3.jpg

http://petevents.com/~simba/kiarahome4.jpg

My girlies... I've told Nala so many times I would not have made it without her. She became my velcro dog even moreso than she used to be. Her and Simba both knew what was up.
http://petevents.com/~simba/kiarahome5.jpg
Life.
http://petevents.com/~simba/kiarahome6.jpg

I am so grateful. I've been crying on and off all day. Joyous tears, of course. So many worries, frustrations, and emotions I experienced this pass week are no longer a bother... MY BABY IS HOME. :D :D

What everyone has said is right.. I AM the happiest girl in the world. I think Ki may be even more grateful.

*edit*
I had forgot to post this picture!
http://petevents.com/~simba/kiarahome7.jpg

Almita
09-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Great pictures Kay! I love the last one with all three and all of the Ki ones. I'm so glad she is back with you again. I'm so glad that you are happy and now with your Ki. Makes me happy to imagine how happy you are from what you have said above.

((HUGS)) Almita

animal_rescue
09-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Awww Kay, I'm so happy to see her back with you again. Glad to know you both are smiling now!

chocolatepuppy
09-16-2006, 10:19 PM
All I can say is thank God Kiara is home! It is so good to see the muttlies all together! I'll bet Simba and Nala are very happy their baby sister is home. :D

luvofallhorses
09-16-2006, 10:30 PM
I am SO glad she is home, too with you where she belongs and it is so good to see her and the other muttlies together! :D Kiara and Nala are beautiful as always and Simba is handsome as always. :) See, I knew she would come home!! :D

zoomer
09-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Very beauitful girls! I'm sooo glad Kiki is home.

Suki Wingy
09-16-2006, 10:55 PM
It is SO good to see new pictures of her.

Toby's my baby
09-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Great pictures! I'm so glad she is finally home. :D

Ginger's Mom
09-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Aww, it sure is good to see Kiara's smiling face again, and to see the Mutlies back together at last. :)

sabies
09-16-2006, 11:30 PM
Great pictures- I'm so glad we get to see more pictures of Kiara. Looks like she had a fun day and boy does she look relaxed and very happy to be home.

Kay I'm sure this has been an unbelievably great day for you. After all the emotions it will probably take a few days to get over and comprehend all that happened - wow what a week!

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-17-2006, 12:17 AM
It was so nice to see these pictures, Kay :). You can just see the happiness in Kiki's eyes. Nala girl looks so sweet in the last picture (well, then again, when does she not?) and Simba is as handsome as always. I'm sure they're happy to have Kiara back aswell!

jesse_3
09-17-2006, 12:53 AM
Kiara, you are such a beautiful girl! I am so glad that you are home sweetie. Nala, you are also absolutely gorgeous, and Simba you are as handesome as ever!
Give them all great big hugs for me, especially Kiara!

Steph and the crew

sasvermont
09-17-2006, 07:30 AM
Since I am at home right now, I am downloading these photos on a regular telephone line. I may get to see them by noon! Can't wait!

I am so so so happy that your baby has been found and that she is fine.

Did you see how many posts there were Kay? Lots of good wishes, vibes, thoughts and prayers came your way. And then some more!

Congrats! Relax! And, hey - go fishing!

zoey
09-17-2006, 08:16 AM
Awww, there's so much joy moving through PT! Kiara's return is the reason! Great pictures! I love the one where Kiara is sitting on the boat with her legs crossed, (quite sophisticated looking.) Thank goodness you had Nala's velcro love to see you through, and Simba's strength.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

gemini9961
09-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Kay she looks truly grateful to be home. Give her and the rest of the pups some hugs from me and my 3. :)

cyber-sibes
09-17-2006, 09:19 AM
:D Kay, I think these are the happiest pictures of Kiara I've ever seen - just look at the grin on that face! I'll bet the grin on your face is just as big! How 'bout a picture of both of you? :D :D

Star & Sherman send wooooos! (they probably thought I was a little crazy dancing around & shouting around here when Kiki came home!)

cloverfdx
09-17-2006, 09:31 AM
:D Gorgeous photos Kay, Kiki looks like she is truely glowing with joy. It is so wonderful to see her happy face again.

{{Hugs}}.

Bengalz
09-17-2006, 09:36 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hugs to everyone!

Betty

wolf_Q
09-17-2006, 10:06 AM
These photos just made my day! :D She looks so happy! There's nothing better than a happy, smiling dog. I know the both of you (and Simba/Nala/your family) are just overjoyed to be together again. Please give Kiki lots of hugs from me! :)

Danegirl2208
09-17-2006, 10:13 AM
Your girls are beautiful Kay! Once again i am so glad that she is back home safe, i just cant imagine how you felt when she was gone..kiki is just so beautiful! thanks for posting these, definatly brought a big smile to my face this morning:)

ChrisH
09-17-2006, 01:11 PM
It is just so good to see those pictures of your little girl back home where she belongs. :D :D

k9krazee
09-17-2006, 01:42 PM
:D

She looks so happy!! I love the last picture that you added, Kiki is a gorgeous girlie, I can't express how happy I am that she's finally home at last :D

caseysmom
09-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Is it me or do here eyes have a more grown up look now? Thanks for sharing Kay it is so good to see her home again.

cyber-sibes
09-17-2006, 02:36 PM
Is it me or do here eyes have a more grown up look now? Thanks for sharing Kay it is so good to see her home again.
I thought so, too.

K9soul
09-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Beautiful pictures of a gorgeous little girl. As others have said, somehow more gorgeous than ever now :). I am so filled with joy to see her back home where she belongs! Sending lots and lots of kisses her way!

beeniesmom
09-17-2006, 03:56 PM
I am so happy she is home.
I wish dogs could talk. Immagine the stories Kiara has to tell about her ordeal.

mustlovedogs
09-17-2006, 04:00 PM
What amazing pictures...you have beautiful dogs!! I am so glad that Ki is home...congratulations!! :D Thanks for sharing pictures!

lizbud
09-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Kay, you read my mind. :D I was going to ask you yesterday if you
would please take a few pictures of Kiara so we could all see that sweet
face again.Simba, Nala & Kiara all look so happy to be together again. :)

Kater
09-17-2006, 04:41 PM
There she is!! :D Awww, she certainly looks very happy.
Soo glad she is back home!!!!!! :)

Vette
09-17-2006, 06:52 PM
She looks so happy and proud to be back home :D

bckrazy
09-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Welcome home, Kiara!

I am so so so happy for your whole family. She was gone so long, it must've torn you apart. :) You were very brave about it, I would've been much worse, I imagine. Kiki really looks happy & no worse for the wear. Adorable as ever. Poor little girl, I'm sure she will never ever leave your side again!

.sarah
09-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Gee, thanks for making me cry again, Kay ;)

The pictures are beautiful. I'm so glad she's back where she needs to be.

Daisy and Delilah
09-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Hi Kiki!! What a gorgeous little girl you are and so glad to be home again. Don't ever leave again pretty girl!! Kisses all around! :)

ramanth
09-17-2006, 09:30 PM
Excellent photos as always Kay! :D Did the vet say how long it'll take Kiara to put the weight back on?

She already looks a zillion times better than in those first photos from Saturday. *HUGS*

gini
09-17-2006, 09:41 PM
Kay, your photos have warmed my heart so much - yes indeed, she looks like one happy pup!

I have copied and forwarded this entire thread for Slick so that she can see Kiara's happy face when she gets back home and feels like getting on the internet.

I am so happy for you......................

*LabLoverKEB*
09-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Looking at these amazing photos made me cry. Kay, you've been through so much with Kiara, I'm so glad she finally came home to you.

Flatcoatluver
09-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Welcome back home Ki.
Those are gorgeus pictures, I especially love the last picture.

Crazy-Cat-Lover
09-18-2006, 12:08 AM
Awww, when I first saw these pictures I almost cried. I woke up every morning hoping to see that Kiara was found - and she was. They are all beautiful pictures.

RobiLee
09-18-2006, 10:45 AM
Awww, so good to see her doing something that she likes. Hugs for Ki!

Jadapit
09-18-2006, 11:22 AM
She looks great Kay! I'm so thrilled to see her again. I'm so glad that nightmare is over for the both of you. Give that precious girl a kiss and hug for me. :)

Kfamr
09-20-2006, 08:23 AM
Thank you very much everyone!

At work yesterday someone commented on how happy I look. I told them it was because I kept thinking about how my little girl is home now. And it's true. Whenever I think about her being home I just get the biggest grin on my face. :)

cloverfdx
09-20-2006, 08:56 AM
More happy tears are being shed here ;). Give your girl a hug for me please.

pitc9
09-20-2006, 09:15 AM
..(( happy happy tears ))..

Oh those poor widdle pink lips... :(
But I know you're thankful that's all she came back with!

Many, many, MANY hugs to you and your family and fur crew!

Logan
09-20-2006, 10:28 AM
What a wonderful set of pictures, Kay!!!! :) I think we're all crying happy tears and grinning from ear to ear, knowing she is back at home with you!!! :D

anna_66
09-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Kay that girl of yours sure looks happy to be home!

I bet you walk around all day with a big :D on your face now!

kimlovescats
09-21-2006, 06:04 PM
What beautiful pictures! It's so nice to see Kiara back home and HAPPY! :)

K9karen
09-21-2006, 07:23 PM
Tears of joy! Kisses and hugs to Nala and Simba too! I know they missed their little sis!

elizabethann
09-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Well there's the cutie patootie we all know & love! What a happy smile!