PDA

View Full Version : Monkey

doolittleky
09-16-2006, 05:10 PM
ok, here is Monkey(Katie don't say a word!) I have never before had trouble with naming a baby.... ever! but she has caused me trouble. All the names I tried out on her and there were quite a few jsut didn't feel right. I kept calling her Monkey because she would hang upside down fromt eh cage I had kept her in and walk upside down in it and jump around it and hang like a monkey. Katie siad that was mean to name her that and she didn't like it. So I tried and tried to call her other names but i kept thinking of her as Monkey so that is her last and final name. katie get over it! LOL She is a very tiny and dainty thing. She was one of the three sisiters that i got stuck with when i was trying to do a stranger a favor awhile back. Shay and Minnie Mew are her sisters.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/JamaicaJim/Beans016.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/JamaicaJim/Beans015.jpg

catmandu
09-16-2006, 05:40 PM
She looks so sweet sitting there, I wish there was a way I got get her to the Found Cat Hotel as I do miss my Tubby Two.
She would look great in a Found Cat Pile Up!!

jenluckenbach
09-16-2006, 06:09 PM
She is extremely adorable.............and it the name fits............. :cool:

CatLuvrs
09-16-2006, 06:58 PM
I think the name is Great!

Catty1
09-16-2006, 07:41 PM
My late sister got her lilac points 8 years ago, and they have lived with my mom for some time.

When Mom and Darcia went to pick out two kittens, the larger lilac baby was climbing up the wall of the cage, across the ceiling of it, down again and YELLING!

Because all the climbing reminded them of a Spider Monkey, they called him Spidey and took him home, along with his timid brother, Shydey.

So the Monkey tradition is alive and well! :)

Beautiful kitty!

RedHedd
09-17-2006, 01:35 PM
:D The name fits! What a beautiful shiny black monkey!

rg_girlca
09-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Another black beauty and I think Monkey is a very endearing name. :D

Beauty17
09-18-2006, 10:43 AM
I lovc the name. I almost named Indigo Monkey because of her personality. She was very impish when we first got her at 7 mos.

Reachoutrescue
09-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Melissa,

I think Monkey fits your kit well! She is just darling! Katie will just have to live with it! LOL!

kt_luvs_kitties
09-18-2006, 06:31 PM
She is just too beautiful to be a monkey! Babs is better- as in baboon. lol
Either way she is pretty! (I know you HATE Babs Melissa, I know you would say "that is TERRIBLE") I guess I have to suck it up, and just call her pretty :p