PDA

View Full Version : Grrr

buttercup132
09-16-2006, 01:08 PM
I was browing aniamls today on a site called kijji and saw quite a few ads for studs. All the ones I saw were for mixed dogs:mad:

I emailed them and ask everyone of them why they are breeding thier dog. This is what one person said

there,
>
> Alicia, i don`t know much about this, does he have to be a pure breed? it sounds like that from your e-mail, sorry if so, but i do not want to mutilate my pet and he has got his needs.i`m just trying to help him with that, is that wrong?
>
> thanks.

I replied saying this.

Yes it is wrong.
Unlike humans he dosent have "needs"
And as a mix breed he is adding to the population of un wanted dogs.
Sadly many die in shelters every minute.
Even puppies.
Because the shelters just have no rom for them as more unwanted dogs are coming in.
Most of the puppies you sell will go to homes that arent good. 2 of those puppies will most likley end up being abused in some way wether it be physical,or other like being starved or not having the proper care. If you loved dogs you would know that is veyr sad.
Another 1 of those puppies will end up going to a new home because of certain rewasons like the stupid excuse of "it chews" like all puppies do. Or thewy dont have the time for a puppy.
and more of those pups will end up in shelters. Say if the dog you bred your dog with had 10 puppies 4 of them would maybe stay in perminent good homes until they die. The reast would end up having the above hings done to them.
Plus your dog can get testicle cancer at anytime wich is very painful and will cause him to die at a early age.
So by getting him nutered you are helping him live a longer healthier life.

Here a few videos I recomend you watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYBz2gjlEfA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYBz2gjlEfA)
This is what your doing
and adding to
PLEASE watch this PLEASE
this is what you are doing by breeding your dog especially a mixed dog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bpDE6Vx_QU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bpDE6Vx_QU)

Do you think it was convincing enough?

Jessika
09-16-2006, 01:13 PM
You should have also said "the fact that you said you don't know a lot about it says everything. If you want to breed, you should do a butt ton of research before hand. This is YOUR DOG'S HEALTH at risk."

Gosh people are so stupid.

buttercup132
09-16-2006, 01:19 PM
I went to send him another email saying that because after readin through my last email I realised I left it out I sent another saying this

If you dont know much about breeding then dont do it.
Yes if you breed a dog it should have champion titles from showing and it should be vet checked for things like hips and other underlying things that come out in older dogs that you can not see in them as pups. Good breeders put in thousands of dollars into breeding thier dogs right, they check the houses the puppies are going to , to make sure that the home is suitable for the breed,they ave spay/nuter contracts if the puppy isnt going to be shown or if it isnt breeding quality, they have homes lined up for thier puppies before they are even bred to make sure they all have loving homes. Alot is put into good breeding of PURE bred dogs. Please dont breed him get him fixed.
By getting him fixed your not mutalating him...
your helping him.

Heres the link to it
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-STUD-SERVICE-AVAILABLE-W0QQAdIdZ6419918

Jessika
09-16-2006, 01:24 PM
You also should have said "yes, they HAVE to be purebred, registered and with papers" because their dog obviously isn't purebred lol

Husky15
09-16-2006, 08:10 PM
That is the most stupidest excuse I've ever heard. Her dog has "needs". Whatever. You said it, Jessika, people are so stupid. The In Hope video made me cry.

Karen
09-16-2006, 08:35 PM
You are doing the right thing by trying to educate him. Thank you on behalf of all of us. Education is the key!

buttercup132
09-17-2006, 07:31 AM
This is the stupid respons I got. It dosent even make much sense.

you are such a sad person, what you say is wrong and you definitely need to improove you english, it is simply terrible, and i am an immigrant.....here. i do not agree with your theory simply because it is the first time i get a doc here and i went to all extents to make sure it is safe and sound and happy with us, as i strongly belief any othe person with good intentions would do. i suggest you mind your own business from now on, please do not bother me again with your sad examples.

GreyhoundGirl
09-17-2006, 07:58 AM
This persons a nutter. That's all I can come up with that makes sense. He isn't listening to black-and-white facts.

Karen
09-17-2006, 08:20 AM
This is the stupid respons I got. It dosent even make much sense.

you are such a sad person, what you say is wrong and you definitely need to improove you english, it is simply terrible, and i am an immigrant.....here. i do not agree with your theory simply because it is the first time i get a doc here and i went to all extents to make sure it is safe and sound and happy with us, as i strongly belief any othe person with good intentions would do. i suggest you mind your own business from now on, please do not bother me again with your sad examples.

You do need to work on your English skills. People will be more likely to take your advice and not be prejudiced by bad spelling. But at least you tried to educate him, sadly whatever doc - vet - he took the dog to did not try to do the same.

buttercup132
09-17-2006, 08:31 AM
You do need to work on your English skills. People will be more likely to take your advice and not be prejudiced by bad spelling. But at least you tried to educate him, sadly whatever doc - vet - he took the dog to did not try to do the same.I think he ment dog, and my spelling is bad because I type so fast and hit other keys so it comes out as form or something instead of from.

buttercup132
09-18-2006, 07:28 PM
I never replied back to his email but he did email again and said he was sorry and that I was probly right. I emailed him back saying its ok and to just do the right thing . Hopefully he will although the add is still up.

Giselle
09-18-2006, 09:03 PM
I think he ment dog, and my spelling is bad because I type so fast and hit other keys so it comes out as form or something instead of from.
That's alright. We all make spelling mistakes, but that's what proofreading is for. I always double check my posts/e-mails/PMs before I send them off. Being grammatically correct and having all your spelling mechanics in order truly does help your credibility.

(P.S. You don't *have* to breed a show championed dog. All we ask is that the dog be proven in some type of work, be that herding or conformation or even police work!)

Good for you for trying to educate this man, though. It does sound like he's reconsidering his decision.