PDA

View Full Version : Whats been going on. ~About moving~

zoomer
09-16-2006, 12:08 AM
So, this is our second week in Monroe. As some of you know I'm living with my aunt and only go home on weekends. At my aunts I've usually been writing stories on the computer or laying on the bed playing GameCube... what really makes me mad is because I can only come to PT on weekends cause my aunt's computer's internet is being stupid. At school the first day was hard & very different. I made some friends... Abrianna, Brittany, Kacey, Victoria... but they're not as good to me and I am not as good friends with them as I am with my friends in Kent, WA. I don't like it in Monroe. I don't recognize anything and country is so different then town. The only thing I'm happy about is that I'm getting a cow... and that won't happen until 2007-2008...

moosmom
09-16-2006, 10:16 AM
Zoomer,

Becoming best friends with someone takes alot more than 2 weeks. I have 3 best friends, Susan, Susie and Sara. We're like the wives on "First Wives Club". Susan I've known since I was 2, Susie since Jr. High and Sara, High School. Best friends are the kinds of friends you can tell ANYTHING to. There's that "special loyalty".

Give it time. Be as good a friend as you'd want your friends to be to you. ;)

Toby's my baby
09-16-2006, 10:25 AM
I agree with Donna

I'm not in the exact same situation, so I can't say I know how you feel, but I transfered school districts this year. These first two weeks have been pretty hard. I DON'T get along very well with girls, I can't stand all the gossip and rumors that are said. For that reason, almost all of my friends are guys, usually the guys a year or two older, not sure why though. Since I am always hanging out with the guys, I have gotten called a h*e, $lut, wh*re, and all those nasty names. It is very hard, but it just reminds me about how mean some girls can be. Just hang in there, I can almost garantee that it will get better. Hang in there hun!!