PDA

View Full Version : The Rules Of Chocolate..:)

luvofallhorses
09-15-2006, 08:53 PM
I saw this on another board I belong to and thought I'd share. :)

The Rules of Chocolate :

If you have melted chocolate all over your hands you're eating it too slowly.

Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in the hot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

Diet Tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.

A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?

If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.

If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?

Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.

If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated and workers would have no jobs, so eating chocolate is actually very patriotic.

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

:D

Jadapit
09-15-2006, 08:59 PM
Lol, thats great Krista! I love it. :D

dukedogsmom
09-15-2006, 09:32 PM
I love chocolate! This is so funny and some are so true.

chocolatepuppy
09-15-2006, 09:42 PM
If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.

this one is the funniest! lmao!!! :D believe it or not, I was just eating some chocolate. ;)

caseysmom
09-15-2006, 10:05 PM
I am weird, I have never been much of a chocolate person.

Pembroke_Corgi
09-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Hmmm, good tip! I will have to try this with all my junk food! :D

Miss Z
09-16-2006, 11:05 AM
LMAO, thanks for sharing! :D

Killearn Kitties
09-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

:D
Being a list sort or person, I really like that one! :D

mustlovedogs
09-16-2006, 02:03 PM
LOL thanks for sharing, they're absolutely true! :D

Corinna
09-16-2006, 03:51 PM
printed that out for my fridge.

Almita
09-16-2006, 03:58 PM
When i read this i was actually eating melted chocolate and dipping pretzels in it! lol that's good and soo true for the most of them.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-16-2006, 04:07 PM
LOL!!!
Do you know chocolate is actually good for you? Recent studies have found it has antioxidents which help fight many diseases. The dark chocolate is a bit better than the regular, antioxident wise that is.

Yay, chocolate!
Have you had your chocolate today?

Can't you just hear moms: eat your chocolate, it's good for you? :D

Almita
09-16-2006, 04:21 PM
LOL!!!
Do you know chocolate is actually good for you? Recent studies have found it has antioxidents which help fight many diseases. The dark chocolate is a bit better than the regular, antioxident wise that is.

Yay, chocolate!
Have you had your chocolate today?

Can't you just hear moms: eat your chocolate, it's good for you? :D

Really?? i never knew that? Good thing i love chocolate and i'm haveing some right now dipping an apple in it! Much healthier as well. haha

momoffuzzyfaces
09-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Really?? i never knew that? Good thing i love chocolate and i'm haveing some right now dipping an apple in it! Much healthier as well. haha
Yes, it really is true. I wouldn't joke about something like that!
Of course, you can't eat pounds of it at a time! :D

Almita
09-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Yes, it really is true. I wouldn't joke about something like that!
Of course, you can't eat pounds of it at a time! :D

Well then more chocolate for me haha, just since i'm at the teenage age better watch out for my face. Other than that it's all good :D

Vette
09-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Eating chocolate doesnt give you pimples/zits... thats a load of crap Squirt..
turst me,, my bro and i ate enough chocolate in our younger days to know. LOL

think parents just say that so you dont eat it all and share with them. ;)

Almita
09-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Eating chocolate doesnt give you pimples/zits... thats a load of crap Squirt..
turst me,, my bro and i ate enough chocolate in our younger days to know. LOL

think parents just say that so you dont eat it all and share with them. ;)

Well then ~shake!!! My mother says it all the time! No wonder she always steals my Snickers! lol well then I guess i will be eating more now haha!

Vette
09-16-2006, 04:58 PM
ROTFLOL

um... ill tell you what really causes it when i get MSN going :o

Almita
09-16-2006, 05:00 PM
okie doki sistah! Msn! Work!

Krista I printed that and i have it in my room now its so true!