PDA

View Full Version : Great News! Doris has a New Furr Ever Home!

catmandu
09-15-2006, 04:29 PM
Where theres an atrium/sunroom bigger than the Found Cat Hotel!
And Two Older Persians as her new Boyfriends.
She is now Elizabeth, and will live in a palace with two dedicated Cat Lovers.
My Vet knew that the Animal Control was still lurking and these people had just lost thier Companion.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats183.jpg
If you think shes happy here wait until she sees her new home.
And my Vet mentioned the Found Cat Hotel and hes bringing out 72 Pouches of Royal Canin paid for by these great people.
All in All a win/win situation.
I wonder if I can pass myself off as a stray Cat.
They always seem to end up in quite posh digs.

Killearn Kitties
09-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Gary, that is great news about Doris/Elizabeth! You just have the most wonderful vet! He is always looking out for you. :D

72 pouches of Royal Canin for the Found Cats??? Wow, those people are good. :D

All the bery best of luck in your new home. Doris! Always remember that Gary made it possible.

catmandu
09-15-2006, 04:45 PM
My friend Norma and I drove through an are much like this once where the houses start at half a million dollars.
We went into an Open House, and were just blown away by the opulence.
We were sort of wishing that we could live like that.
Now my Friend Norma is a Pet Angel Guardian, and I know she looks in on her Three Cats and the Found Cats, and now she can visit Elizabeth.
That will make Norma very happy!
And Elizabeth too.

jenluckenbach
09-15-2006, 04:56 PM
This is fantastic news. Thank you for helping Doris find a great new family.

CultureJunky
09-15-2006, 05:41 PM
That's so excellent that that situation worked out the way it did. You're a good luck charm for cats Gary, if they come into contact with you they can't go wrong! They must spread the word amongst eachother.
And a posh pad too eh' well cat's deserve posh places to live don't they ;)
Nevermind Gary I don't live somewhere posh but I have Jack and Sunny and I woudn't swap my little house and being with them for anything in the world!
And I'm sure you woudn't swap the found cat hotel either, after all if you had a big mansion type place, you'd never see them!

catmandu
09-15-2006, 05:42 PM
And the Porch Angels Gem, Scratchy, Nugget , Charcoal, Karina , Orangie and Roadblock will be moving in, and have a great place to stay when the Strip Mall becomes too crowded, or for a nice country home.
I know that Elizabeth would be a gracious host.

jazzcat
09-15-2006, 06:06 PM
That's great Gary! Congrats to Doris/Elizabeth.

G535
09-15-2006, 07:09 PM
That's great news, another stray cat off the streets and into a good home! :)

AbbyMom
09-15-2006, 07:39 PM
Congratulations Doris/Elizabeth! New home, new family! Yea!

catmandu
09-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Theres going to be a Big Gotcha Party for Elizabeth catered by The Porch Angel Mandarin Buffet.
The Found Cats are dropping by Jack Astors and The Outback so that All will have a great time.
There will be plenty of Angels and Pet Guardians there including My Dear Mother, Aunt Madeline and My Friend Norma.

kimlovescats
09-16-2006, 11:26 AM
WONDERFUL NEWS, Gary!!! :D Congratulations to Doris / Elizabeth, I know she will be very loved and pampered! Gary, please remember the size of the home has NOTHING to do with the happiness of the kitty!!! Your Hotel is the PURRFECT place for any lucky cat! ;) Congrats to you on the Royal Canin ... what kind and generous people! :)

Catty1
09-16-2006, 11:46 AM
How wonderful!

And I bet if you ever had a mansion, it would turn from the Found Cat Hotel into the Found Cat Nation! :D

I hope her new family sends you pics! What a happy time for the little girl. And bless your vet for keeping an eye out!

hugs!

catnapper
09-16-2006, 11:52 AM
Wonderful news! I was very concerned when you were thinking of keeping her yourself - you have so much on your plate as it is. Look at how marvelous it is to find homes like this for your dear porchies! Now you'll have to keep your ears open for more homes for the next porchie that comes your way! :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-16-2006, 02:01 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:D

momcat
09-16-2006, 02:35 PM
For some reason, I've always found something extra special about sweet Doris/Elizabeth but I just don't know why I was always so drawn to her. While I'll certainly miss her pictures and updates, it's so wonderful to know that she now has a furever home where she will be loved, cared for, and given the life that all kitties deserve. Concatulations on finding your furever home and furever family, Doris/Elizabeth. PT will miss you.....

critters
09-16-2006, 07:23 PM
Aww--how nice!!!

phesina
09-16-2006, 08:16 PM
How sweet, how wonderful, for Doris/Elizabeth, and all of us.

Pat, Peony, Priscilla, Poppy, and Sydney