PDA

View Full Version : MooShoos's new ride...

moosmom
09-15-2006, 02:44 PM
I finally put it together (it took forever to arrive) and we went for a little jaunt. The Mooman had his sweater on and I didn't even have to put up the little mesh screen. He sat there proudly, sniffing the fresh air and enjoying "mommy time". Everyone who passed us must have thought he was THE ugliest kid they'd ever seen. The looks were enough to make a mime crack up!! Again, I couldn't get a picture of him in his new ride, but I will soon. Here's a picture of the actual pet taxi.

http://i9.ebayimg.com/01/i/08/21/b6/7c_1_b.JPG

Zippy
09-15-2006, 03:37 PM
Very Cute. :D Can't wait for pics.

catmandu
09-15-2006, 04:38 PM
I saw a cart like that in Petcetera, and I always wondered if the Found Cats would like to go for a walk.
I would have to live in a much nicer area though for that to happen.
We can hardly wait to see Travelling MooShoo!!!

caseysmom
09-15-2006, 04:40 PM
That is too funny, you should have said "he looks just like his father!"

Miss Z
09-15-2006, 04:48 PM
OH my gosh, I bet he looks just darling like that! Too cute, MooShoo in a sweater, what a great thought! :D

Karen
09-15-2006, 04:56 PM
Heee hee heee! You should say "Hey, 9 months after the aliens abducted me ..."

Just kidding, I am glad Moo enjoyed his stylin' new ride! :)

CultureJunky
09-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Oh that is so cool! I would love to get one of those for Jack and Sunny!
I think you'd get away with that in the US and Canada, but I'd be lynched by where I live if I took my cat out in a pushchair! It's something I think British people in particular where I live, bloody chav city, commoners they'd beat me up probably.
I hope he enjoys his rides and can't wait to see pictures!! Cue lots of exited anticipation :)

Don Juan's mom
09-15-2006, 06:07 PM
This makes me think of my first apartment in Philadephia, before I became a cat slave. One of my neighbors had two cats, and some of us were planning to go out to a popular crab house which didn't accept reservations for parties of less than 6. One of us tried to get a couple of friends to come along, but when that fell through I suggested that we dress the cats in baby clothes and take them along to make our party of 6. ;)

"The mailman had whiskers, and we DON'T want to talk about it!" :D

(As it turned out, just 4 of us went, and we didn't have to wait very long.)

I've occasionally considered dressing Don Juan in baby clothes and strapping him into a car seat, so that I can drive in the carpool lane. :o

Liz

DJFyrewolf36
09-15-2006, 07:54 PM
I dunno, I think the Moo man is cuter than some kids I know...(and a LOT more well behaved!!!)

Congrats on the new ride, Moo. Maybe you can convince your meowme to put some slick racing flames on the side.

kt_luvs_kitties
09-15-2006, 07:56 PM
I have one too! Mine is pink with 4 wheels. And my cats sleep in it all the time, but have yet to take a walk with them:D They are only about $70.00 on ebay.
Mooshoo, I think that your new stylin ride is just right for you! And, Where are the pictures, huh? :p ;)

momcat
09-16-2006, 03:26 PM
That is awesome!!! Now MooShoo gets to travel in style, I'd love to see him in his sweater.....

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-18-2006, 06:40 AM
HOW COOL!!

I can't wait to see some pictures of MOo SHoo in his new ride! :D

ramanth
09-19-2006, 03:13 PM
LOL! I love it! I can't wait to see pictures of Moo in it. :D

Logan
09-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Is he spoiled or what??? :D Love it!!!! Can't you just see me trying to take Butter for a ride in one of those? He would shred it!!!! Ha Ha!!!!! :)