PDA

View Full Version : El Poncho Villa

Ann
05-31-2002, 06:06 AM
Awwww, you are one cute hamster Poncho!!! I'm not totally sure if the person you are named after is a real person, or a cartoon character (I have a faint recollection of the last).

Loved reading about your interest in country music, how adorable :)

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats, country music and love! :)

jennifert
05-31-2002, 07:17 AM
Poncho, it looks like you and I have a lot in common! I too live in Syracuse New York and love country music! Especially Toby Keith!!!

Congrats on being Pet of The Day! Hope you have a great day!

jackiesdaisy1935
05-31-2002, 08:52 AM
El Poncho Villa, my what a name for a cute little teddy bear hamster. It sounds like you live up to that name since you are quite the escape artist. I love the fact that you love country music, have your ever listened to Patsy Cline? I think you would like her singing. Congratulations dear, sweet, Poncho our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some extra special treats on your very special day.
Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
05-31-2002, 11:35 AM
El Poncho Villa
I'm in LOVE!!! You look so much like my hammie Calhoon that I had when I was a teenager. (Never mind how long ago THAT was!) I'm a Toby Keith fan too. Congrats on being our sweet, country music lovin', Pet of the Day!!!:cool: :)

tatsxxx11
05-31-2002, 03:26 PM
Hi precious El Poncho Villa!!! What a GREAT big name for an adorable hammie with a big, big heart!! What a vision, you fluffing up your bed, getting all comfy for your evening serenade!:D You are just the cutest little hammie boy! Every time I hear Toby Keith on the radio, I will think of our precious, darling little hammie, Pet of the Day!! Congratulations dear Poncho!! Lots of love and cuddles to you on your special day!

lizbud
05-31-2002, 06:21 PM
HI THERE PONCHO

You are a very cute little "Bandito" hamster. Many congrats
on being chosen as our PET OF THE DAY !!!

Logan
05-31-2002, 07:51 PM
Poncho!!! What a darling fellow you are, and you share my love for country music!! :D What a wonderful hamster baby you are, even if you are an escape artist!!!

Congratulations on being the fluffiest, most beautiful Pet of the Day! :D