PDA

View Full Version : "Do you have a brown Tiger?" (Allen's reading)

catnapper
09-14-2006, 08:28 PM
Nancy called me tonight because she said she's having a hard time connecting with Allen. He refuses to talk, and when he does he gives her conflicting thoughts. She said last night he seemed happy but tonight he's distraught. She asked if I had a brown tiger cat.

Do I have a brown tiger? ummmm..... thats a silly question around here! :D

I said yes I did, and she said "good, there's something about this brown tiger that causes him distress." I was floored. why would Pouncer distress him? Pouncer is his buddy. He loves Pouncer. The more she talked about this other brown tiger the more it was apparent this was NOT Pouncer. I said I had another brown tabby, could she tell me which brown tabby was doing this? She said it is the one with green eyes. Flutter?

Wow! I had no idea Flutter bothered him in any way. I thought all the kitties in the house adored Flutter. Apparently Flutter just kills Allen's confidence and sense of self :( He said this brown tiger cat is just a dynamic kitty who does what they want and can do everything perfectly. That this brown tiger has a ton of confidence in themself and it makes him feel inferior and it crushes his confidence. :( What she said about Flutter fits, though Nancy said this is just what Allen says about her.

Nancy said that the more she tried to talk with him tonight the sadder and more distraught he got. She said she just gave up because he was just so upset. I came home ot Allen acting VERY weird. He was skulking around hte corners and hid from me. Ashley said he's been acting weird all night. Odd coincidence, huh?

Also, she said that in regards to my question about him feeling ownership about something, she said he showed her a tan scratching post that was with a table. She was confused because she doesn't understand why the table and why the post together.... but he feels ownership of the post. I thought that was way off the mark since he never sleeps or plays on that post (everyone else does though) but then I was telling my coworker about the reading and how off she was on that, and it hit me: he gets fed on the post. Nobody else is allowed there during feeding time, we made sure that this was HIS spot. How would she have known that?

She said that she has a lot more to talk with him about but she was very confused. If this is just a little part of her reading, I am eagerly awaiting the FULL reading! I want to get Pouncer and Flutter done too. Pouncer because he's so sick all the time... and Flutter because she's obviously bothering Allen so much.

Jessika
09-14-2006, 08:39 PM
I would honestly take what the psychic says with a grain of salt. It's all for fun, really. And that's an easy question to answer -- which one "the one with green eyes" its a common fact that most cats have green eyes. I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything, just be careful and take what the psychic has to say with a grain of salt, and see it as pure fun. Unless you are really into these things, but I have seen way too many cases where the psychic was full of it and just scammers out to get money.

kt_luvs_kitties
09-14-2006, 08:56 PM
Oh Kim, Doesn't it amaze you how on the mark she is with some things.
Poor Allen, I wonder why Flutter is bothering him so much? I hope you can solve this and it gets better. Keep us updated. *HUGS* for you and for poor Allen.:(

Catty1
09-14-2006, 09:22 PM
What I remember is that this psychic, Nancy, charges only $30. And she will do readings without getting paid first.

She probably gets ripped off too!

I want to be fair with this. If it helps and it WORKS - who cares?

When my dad had melanoma, he was accepted for a trial of gene therapy. The doctor told him that they wouldn't use radiation along with the gene therapy, because if he got well, they wouldn't know which one worked.

To which my dad replied: "Do I give a s***?"

Yay dad!

Healthy and happy kitties and meowmie is the goal here. I'll be watching to see what happens. :)

HUGS, Kim!

catnapper
09-14-2006, 09:48 PM
Well, I just sent off Flutter and Pouncer's pics. She's definately giving me a break on the reading for all 3 (a very generous discount, I assure you... otherwise I'd never do this considering my finances). I decided that "knowing" about their thoughts would really help me move forward and would be well worth the additional money since part of my anxiety is them, especially Pouncer being so sick lately. If she can determine the true root of his anxiety then its WELL worth the money. It would just go to the vet otherwise ;)

I feel comfortable doing this because she was so on target so far. I was seriously doubtfull what she could say. I thought she'd be vague and general, but she narrowed in on the table/post thing, and the brown tigers. Also, I think the fact that Allen was acting seriously strange when I got home made up my mind! His actions line up with what she said about his state of mind.

I did NOT give away anything with my voice or tone, replies, etc. In fact, the entire time she spoke of the brown tiger I was VERY confused because I thought she was speaking of Pouncer; then I must have sounded incredibly doubtful over the scratching post thing, because at that point I was certain she was far off the mark there (even after I hung up, I was sure she had the post thing completely wrong)

For Flutter, I asked if she remembers her first family, and if so, what does she want me to know about them. I also asked if the first vet was right in her opinion (about the "deliberate mutilation" but I didn't say that, I merely asked if the vet was right about her opinion)

I also asked if they saw the thief. I didn't elaborate so the thief could be a skunk who ate the cat food or someone who robbed the house.

shais_mom
09-14-2006, 11:24 PM
I would honestly take what the psychic says with a grain of salt. It's all for fun, really. And that's an easy question to answer -- which one "the one with green eyes" its a common fact that most cats have green eyes. I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything, just be careful and take what the psychic has to say with a grain of salt, and see it as pure fun. Unless you are really into these things, but I have seen way too many cases where the psychic was full of it and just scammers out to get money.
Sorry Jessica but I totally disagree on this - I normally am the same way - thinking its a scam but I had Kylie read and Nancy was right on things. And she is just a warm caring person that you can't help but not like her.

I'm glad you are getting somewhere Kim!

Nomilynn
09-15-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm having Tilly and Nutmeg read on Saturday by Nancy. I've already sent my pictures in. Apparently I have a human person that wants to speak with me as well. I will let you know how it goes.

krazyaboutkatz
09-15-2006, 12:32 AM
Kim, I'm glad that Nancy is able to help you.:) I have also used her and she's helped me out a lot with Starr's problems but unfortunately he'll probably always be a stressed out little boy.:(

She also did a reading on my RB Pepper and didn't even charge me for this. She helped me gain closure about his passing and told me that I did the right thing. Pepper even told her about my yellow walls and she didn't know what he was talking about until I told her that I had just recently painted my walls yellow.This was his way of letting her know that he still visits me. I was also very skeptical about her or any psychic but she has helped me out a lot.:)

Good luck with your future readings. I can't wait to hear them.:)

kitten645
09-15-2006, 02:11 AM
"the one with green eyes" its a common fact that most cats have green eyes.

I've had cats all of my forty some years and never had a green eyed cat. Amber mostly and a few blues but no greens. I think intuition is the key.

catmandu
09-15-2006, 08:50 AM
I wish now I had used a physic with Moose The Magnificent.
Maybe I could have made life a little easier and discovered why he was hiding again, the last months of his life.
Was he not feeling well, were the Kittens bothering him, etc?