PDA

View Full Version : Sequoia's POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'd!

GreyhoundDaddy
09-14-2006, 06:33 PM
Ever wonder what your dog thinks about others? Here's my take on the attitude Sequoia gave one just yesterday at the beach...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/coachgrieber/ToTheBeach/914ZL.jpg
"... Woah, what the heck is this guy doin'?..."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/coachgrieber/ToTheBeach/914ZN.jpg
"... Not too close, brother!..."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/coachgrieber/ToTheBeach/914ZM.jpg
"... Idiot ..."

Love That Collie
09-14-2006, 06:59 PM
LOL!!
You nailed my words exactly today when a driver from our
neighboring state almost hit me on the highway today. :eek:
Especially Sequoia's last thought. Cute pic's and captions. :D

BC_MoM
09-14-2006, 07:32 PM
LOL!!! That's hilarious

GreyhoundDaddy
09-14-2006, 10:45 PM
last time we post pics here... See ya PT

Corinna
09-14-2006, 11:25 PM
huh? I love your dogs photos did I miss something?

Flatcoatluver
09-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Aww that is so cute!!!

What happend? I also love your dogs, I don't want you to quit posting.

shais_mom
09-15-2006, 12:21 AM
such a gorgeous girl!
Wednesday marked the 5th year anniversery that my greyhound girl crossed to the bridge.

Daisy and Delilah
09-15-2006, 06:45 AM
:confused:

Dorothy39
09-15-2006, 08:04 AM
I have always enjoyed seeing pictures of Sequoia on the beach!!!!

I don't get to see many Greyhound Dogs around here!!!!!

You have shared so many beautiful photos with us, this one being no exception. Great timing, funny captions!!!!!!!!

Sorry you are leaving Pet Talk~~~~ Where ever you go, What ever you do~~~~~~~~~

"Happy Tails to You!!!!!!!" ;)

ramanth
09-15-2006, 08:13 AM
Those photos are great! Nice action shots. NASCAR pups indeed. :D

shais_mom
09-15-2006, 11:43 AM
:confused:
greyhounds run full out - about up to 45-50 mph and this dog cut her off - hence she's po'd! :)
Greys are not to be on tie outs - they can reach top speed so quickly that they clothesline themselves and break their necks. I did have my Shaianne on a short tie out and she learned early on to run in circles and unscrew it! :)

pitc9
09-15-2006, 11:44 AM
Daisy and Delilah posted the " :confused: " because of his last post...

"last time we post pics here... See ya PT"
I'm sure he said that because people were not replying to his post.

Daisy and Delilah
09-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Thanks pitc9 and thanks Staci. I'm just wondering why he wants to leave. Sequoia is a doll and so muscular! I love her cute facie. Kisses to you sweet girl :)

Miss Z
09-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Beautiful pics, you are a very talented photographer.:)

But I'm also with Daisy and Delilah, :confused:

cloverfdx
09-15-2006, 11:50 AM
Cool photos. I too enjoy seeing photos of your girl, but that is up to you if you dont want to share her with us anymore.

Takecare.

shais_mom
09-15-2006, 11:53 AM
Daisy and Delilah posted the " :confused: " because of his last post...

"last time we post pics here... See ya PT"
I'm sure he said that because people were not replying to his post.
OHHHH oops sorry
I didn't see that post!

shais_mom
09-15-2006, 11:53 AM
Thanks pitc9 and thanks Staci. I'm just wondering why he wants to leave. Sequoia is a doll and so muscular! I love her cute facie. Kisses to you sweet girl :)
sorry I was the confused one apparently!
I didn't see his post about leaving.

when I get irritated b/c my posts don't get a lot of replies and others get pages and I've been here for 6 years I have to remember to look at the VIEWS and not replies.
as of now he's got 178 views with 16 replies

pitc9
09-15-2006, 01:26 PM
I sent him a PM but have not gotten a reply.
I told him not everyone gets a ton of replies. I told him to search any thread I've ever started and he'll see how not too many people reply to every thread everyone starts.

Vela
09-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Well honestly I enjoy his photos, but he doesn't really reply to anyone else's picture threads, which really is fine, but he shouldn't get so mad because people didn't reply to his fast enough. I have seen many of this threads with lots of compliments, this is probably the first I have seen that wasnt more than one page on the first day, and I think a lot of that has to do with us being upset about Kiara being missing, IMO. I have seen very little posting about much of anything in the last few days, as most of us are upset about a missing member of the family.

To Greyhounddaddy, I don't understand why you are so upset. I would think you would realize your posts aren't the only ones on the board, and you really don't reply to other people's posts about their dogs, so I guess it doesn't make a lot of sense to be so angry. People have always been generous in praise for your great pictures and your great dogs. If you choose to leave so be it, nobody has ever done anything but make nice comments about your dogs.....but it's your choice.

Daisy and Delilah
09-15-2006, 03:59 PM
I agree Vela. All of PT is torn apart about Kiara. I've been on the computer all day trying to find out anything I can. I'm so worried, I have a very hard time posting to anything else. :( I hope you will understand, Greyhound Daddy.

Danegirl2208
09-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Well honestly I enjoy his photos, but he doesn't really reply to anyone else's picture threads, which really is fine, but he shouldn't get so mad because people didn't reply to his fast enough. I have seen many of this threads with lots of compliments, this is probably the first I have seen that wasnt more than one page on the first day, and I think a lot of that has to do with us being upset about Kiara being missing, IMO. I have seen very little posting about much of anything in the last few days, as most of us are upset about a missing member of the family.

To Greyhounddaddy, I don't understand why you are so upset. I would think you would realize your posts aren't the only ones on the board, and you really don't reply to other people's posts about their dogs, so I guess it doesn't make a lot of sense to be so angry. People have always been generous in praise for your great pictures and your great dogs. If you choose to leave so be it, nobody has ever done anything but make nice comments about your dogs.....but it's your choice.

i completly agree with you Vela...