PDA

View Full Version : Miss you guys

aki
09-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Sorry I have been gone so long.

I lost my job after moving and been looking for another. :rolleyes:

Chuck seems to be doing better sleeping at night. I did get him this: Richard's Organic Pet Calm and it is helping a lot. He is still crying here and there but i think me being home is doing some good.

Say a prayer for me that I will find another job soon, please? :D

I will post pics as soon as I can of my Chuckie-baby in the new house.

~Aki

CultureJunky
09-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Sending best wishes and thoughts on you finding a new job, hope Chuck is appreciating you being home!
What kind of work do you do? It sucks royally that you lost your job :(

aki
09-14-2006, 12:53 PM
Hi CJ. I am in advertising and marketing. I have a feeling they let me go because they hired someone else for less money. :(

Yah it blows but I think it might be a blessing in disquise so to speak.

catmandu
09-14-2006, 02:44 PM
I have always felt that the worst thing about Todays employers is that they want evertything done as cheaply as possible, that they do not want to pay proper wages,The Found Cats and I pray that you may find employment that you will enjoy.
And that you can lead a good life with.

aki
09-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Thanks Gary! :D

AbbyMom
09-14-2006, 08:28 PM
So sorry you lost your job. :(

Can you move to the Chicago area? Jobs are much better here. My husband and I both moved from Michigan to Chicagoland for better jobs.

Check out the job ads on the Chicago Tribune web site!

We'd like very much to see pix of Chuckie Baby! While you're looking for a new job, perhaps you can post more pictures? ;)

Wishing you the best of luck.

kimlovescats
09-14-2006, 08:31 PM
Hi! I'm so sorry you lost your job! I hope you are able to find something that you enjoy even more and really soon!

Can't wait to see some pics of Chuck! :)

aki
09-15-2006, 08:35 AM
I almost got the cutest one this morning! He was "stalking" the birdies through the screen on the porch! :rolleyes: hehe

I think the birds were messing with him because they almost seemed to know that he can't get out and were almost teasing by landing close to the screen so he would bat at them, then fly away and come right back to the same spot. Poor kitty! LOL