PDA

View Full Version : In case anybody's wondering..

Roxyluvsme13
09-13-2006, 04:38 PM
I've been getting alot of PM's lately asking where I was, and finally had time to go to the library and be on PT for a little bit. So here I am, shortly. I'm without internet right now. We've been having alot of financial problems and everything, so the internet had to go temporarily. I also ask for your prayers that my mom will find a job and we'll get everything back on track soon. Anyways, all the animals are fine. Lily's 11 months old today, Roxy's doing good, as are Dipstick, Skye, Gizzie and the fish. I miss all of you really badly, and I hope I get to come back soon.

-HUGS- and smooches from the pooches :)
-Briana

dogzr#1
09-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Bri! *tackles and pokes* Sorry you are going thru such a hard time. Prayers sent that your mom finds a job and you get the internet back! -hugs-

Anita Cholaine
09-13-2006, 04:50 PM
I was wondering were you were, Bri! Good to at least hear about you and your pets... I'm really sorry about your financial problems, I'll be praying for you and your mum, ok?? ;) (((((hugs)))))

Roxyluvsme13
09-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Thanks, guys! :)

Oh yeah, forgot to add.. I did start my Vet clinic volunteer work, and I absolutely LOVE it. I even had fun cleaning :o.

Zippy
09-13-2006, 04:54 PM
You,your Mom and your pets will be in my Prayers.Hope everthing works and your back soon*hugs*

BC_MoM
09-13-2006, 06:10 PM
I misssss you, Bri!! You gotta get back as soon as you can. <33

Hope things get better for you and your Mom!

Alysser
09-13-2006, 06:38 PM
I thought your mom got a job, Bri?? But that's not really my business, so sorry about that. I have bee wondering alot about where you were Bri, and I found out from Monica, who told me on gabbly. I will be praying for you and your whole family!((HUGS))

I'm glad to hear the fur babes are okay! I can't believe lily is so old! :eek:

*LabLoverKEB*
09-13-2006, 07:34 PM
Glad to see you back, Bri! I've been wondering where you were! Glad to hear that the girls are doing well. Prayers that your mom finds a job on the way!
[[[HUGS]]] ;) :)

buttercup132
09-13-2006, 08:11 PM
:( Im sorry I wasnt on msn. Gah I miss talking to you

Chilli
09-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Gosh, I haven't heard from you in the longest time, it doesn't help that seeing me on MSN is rare these past months.
I sure do hope things start looking brighter, which I know they will. =D
*hugs* to you & your family.

dab_20
09-13-2006, 08:59 PM
Bri, you are in my same situation... I know how you feel. I try and check PT at the library as much as I can.

You are in my thoughts. Hopefully you and I can come back on PT permanently very soon. (hugs)

Karen
09-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Thanks for checking in! Be safe, and I am glad you are so enjoying your vet clinic work! :)

Argranade
09-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Sorry I had to leave so soon on msn :o had to go out with parents.

Well im glad all your pets are doing well and healthy.

Hope your mom gets a good job with a great pay.

Glad you like your ''job'' lol at the Vet clinic. :)

Hope to hear from you soon buh bye. :(

Dorothy39
09-13-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm very glad that checked in with us on "Pet Talk" and I too am sorry that you don't have an Internet Connection at the moment!!! :(

I sure do hope that ship comes in!!!!

On another note: I am so glad that you are "Happy" with your volunteer job at the Vet Clinic!!!!! That has got to be such a rewarding job!!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
09-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Hope you can join us again soon :)

Miss Z
09-15-2006, 05:49 PM
((((Hugs)))) Briana, I really miss you, especially on gabbly! ;) Your mum will be in my thoughts and I hope everything works out soon so you can get chatting with us again :)

Roxyluvsme13
09-19-2006, 04:42 PM
-dances- Back at the library I am.. Soooo.. my mom finally has an interview tomorrow, so can we pleaaassseeee have some BIG prayers that she gets the job? :) Ahh, I miss PT so much, and thanks for all the nice replies! :D

dogzr#1
09-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Mega prayers being sent that Bri's mom gets the job so that she can get back on the internet!! *misses Bri* The story is calling your name Bri! It's been asking for you! (((HUGS)))

Roxyluvsme13
09-27-2006, 01:59 PM
Aww, lol. I'm back again, and there's still no word on the place from where my mom got an interview. :( The person that she would be replacing is leaving tomorrow, so just maaaayybe, they'll call her soon.. :/

.sarah
09-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Bri, I haven't sent your package yet :o I have it put together for tomorrow's mail. Sorry :o I've been so busy this week.

dab_20
09-27-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi Bri! Just wanted to tell you I'm keeping my finger's crossed for your mom, and I miss talking with you!

Roxyluvsme13
10-02-2006, 05:52 PM
I hateee to bump this up, but thanks everyone. Sarah, I hope my package gets here tomorrow XD! Anyways, I miss everyone very, very, very much, and I wish that I had the internet right nowwwwwwww!