PDA

View Full Version : Proud Grandma

catnapper
09-13-2006, 09:09 AM
Ok, since everyone else is posting their gorgeous boys, I am going to post my boy. ;)

He is currently sitting in my lap so typing isn't easy :D

Speaking of sitting, he can't sit up on his own yet, but the boy is standing with support already!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/Standingat3mos.jpg
(ok, so it is only standing for about 30 seconds before he starts to tilt to one side and go down.... but the boy does have STRONG legs already!)

Nicki still doesn't trust him. Convincing her to Stay for this photo was an interesting challenge. No sooner did I click the photo and she was off the couch :rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/NickiAndCam.jpg

Ahhhh.... the sound of silence!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/Sleepy3monthold.jpg

And lastly, a photo I took of the two of us yesterday
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/MEandCam.jpg

I adore this little guy~ even when he's screaming his little head off. :)

Samantha Puppy
09-13-2006, 09:14 AM
He's adorable and I love the picture of the two of you. :) I can't believe he's standing supported!

kimlovescats
09-13-2006, 09:15 AM
He is absolutely precious and I love the pic of the two of you together! I can certainly tell you are a proud Grandma!

HUGS to you both!
Kim :)

caseysmom
09-13-2006, 09:27 AM
Kim, I can't believe that first picture, he looks like he is a year old or something. He is so cute. I hope he is settling down with the crying I know its really hard.

Jadapit
09-13-2006, 09:32 AM
He is so cute. I love his pants. When my boys were babies the boy clothes were so blah. They make them so much better these days. ;)

I love the picture of the two of you.

Almita
09-13-2006, 09:33 AM
Aww what a cutie! I love the one that he is sleeping on the couch its adorable!

jazzcat
09-13-2006, 11:58 AM
He's so cute Kim. I love the picture of him propped up on Nicki. What a good girl she is.

Pam
09-13-2006, 12:01 PM
Precious pictures Kim! He is growing like a little weed. What a tiny blessing you have there. ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-13-2006, 12:07 PM
OH MY GOODNESS!!!

He has plumped up so!! How much does he weigh now?? He is way too cute and I would looooooove to pinch his chubby little cheeks!!! :D

catnapper
09-13-2006, 12:58 PM
OH MY GOODNESS!!!

He has plumped up so!! How much does he weigh now?? He is way too cute and I would looooooove to pinch his chubby little cheeks!!! :D
I'm not sure what he weighs now. He's going to get weighed friday, and I won't be there because I'll be in surgery! Waaahhhhh. I want to be there!!!

He was 12 pounds on the nose at his 6 week visit. He's 12 weeks old now, so who can guess! He's a pudgy little fellow though. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he's 18 pounds. He fits all the 3-6 months clothes perfectly (so the Christmas outfits sized 3-6 months won't fit by Christmas!)

Oh, and on to his weight... grandma is one big old idiot! She really helped make him the pudgy boy he is :o I never took the time to read the cans of formula. It made sense to me to do a 1:1 ratio (1 ounce water to 1 scoop of formula) well, noooo its a 2:1 ratio with 2 ouncer of water per scoop of formula. That means every time grandma made him a bottle herself, he got twice the formula. He never complained, but that must have been some rich formula! Thank goodness Ashley made bottles ahead so all I had to do was give it to him and I rarely made bottles myself! DUH! LOL You can laugh at me, the entire family had fun laughing at me :p

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-13-2006, 02:47 PM
WOW - his little legs are very strong!

Lovely pic of you and Cam together Granny!

*LabLoverKEB*
09-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Awww! Cameron has gotten so big since the last pictures I've seen of him! What a little sweetheart!!

Daisy and Delilah
09-14-2006, 07:13 AM
I absolutely love these baby pics!! You're a lucky woman Kim!! The little guy is getting so big and as cute as a button. Thanks for sharing!! :)
Nicki's enthusiasm looks less than great ;)

CatLuvrs
09-14-2006, 07:38 AM
He is adorable! I love the pic of him on the couch zonked out!!

sirrahbed
09-14-2006, 08:14 AM
SOOOO cute!!!! :D

The one of him sound asleep on the couch is great - yes...silence!!

Kim, you and Cameron look so sweet together. Very nice pictures!!

moosmom
09-14-2006, 09:58 AM
Kim,

That is one beautiful little boy and one HOT Grandma!!!! ;)

4 Dog Mother
09-14-2006, 10:10 AM
Hard to believe Cam is that big already. Standing up like that is amazing at his age. About the picture of the two of you together --- What a cutie - and Cam is quite cute too. Love to see how all the PT kids are growing.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-14-2006, 12:50 PM
Awwww no wonder you are so proud grandma, that is such a sweet little grandson you have there!!!