PDA

View Full Version : Snoopy, a paper shredder???

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-13-2006, 08:39 AM
Untill today I would have answered: NO WAY!! None of my cats does this!!

:o

Look what I saw a few minutes ago...

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-13-2006, 08:40 AM
And this was the result!!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/keukenrol.jpg

Modern cat art!! :) ;) :p

Pawsitive Thinking
09-13-2006, 08:43 AM
It was an imposter wearing a Snoopy suit!

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-13-2006, 08:46 AM
Oh no!!! It was her babyship herself!!! I went straigh to the vet with her, to take out her stitches, lol. She was sooo quiet, must have thought it was her punishment!! :p

catnapper
09-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Hmmmm.... I think you should put it on ebay! Then buy Miss Snoopy a few more rolls of "art supplies" with the profit from the sale! :D

Catty1
09-13-2006, 08:57 AM
LOL! Surgery? WHAT surgery????

Little Energizer Bunny Snoopy just keeps going and going and shredding! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-13-2006, 08:59 AM
LOL! Surgery? WHAT surgery????

Her getting spayed 2 weeks ago! The stitches were still there

catmandu
09-13-2006, 09:50 AM
Miquelito her beau is insisting that it was the work of mischievous mice, and that when Snoopy came along to chase them away , she got the blame.
Miquelito is calling Perry Mason for her defense.
We believe you are innocent Snoopy.
My Orange Mentor Micheal thinks so too!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/89e67b0d.jpg

Catsnclay
09-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Awwww Snoopy! What a GOOD job you did!

Anyone that comes to my house, and uses the powder room is always made aware that the toliet paper is under the sink. I have 3 :eek: paper shredder's living at my house!

smokey the elder
09-13-2006, 10:38 AM
I made the mistake of leaving a roll of paper towels out where my two kittens are being fostered. It looked like an explosion in a paper mill! :eek:

Catty1
09-13-2006, 11:01 AM
Lut - what I meant was, Snoopy is behaving as if she is saying "Surgery? WHAT surgery?"

She is being so lively and lovely it's as if she never had it! Her recovery is amazing! :)

Logan
09-13-2006, 11:24 AM
Join the Paper Chewer's Club, Snoopy! Butter is the President, but he says he is glad to have you join in the membership!!!! ;)

orangemm
09-13-2006, 03:14 PM
Boy, she went after that roll with a vengeance! :D :D :D That was some serious shredding!!!

Better lock the stuff up!

krazyaboutkatz
09-14-2006, 12:21 AM
LOL Both Starr and Pearl will tear up my mail if it's not put in the right place and Sunny used to tear up napkins so they're now kept on top of the refrigerator.:) So far Ziggy hasn't tried to tear up anything kind of paper but she's obsessed with the kitchen sink.:rolleyes:

shais_mom
09-14-2006, 12:36 AM
I wasn't able to view the video but I can atest to Kloe being my shredder. She shreds toilet paper and plastic store bags! In 2005 our state had a HUGE ice storm that caused a lot of power outages. Luckily I was only out for like 12 hours or so - but PT's friendly neighborhood firemen (Phred) suggested I leave the cupboard open in my bathroom. Well, my toilet paper is on the cupboard door and it didn't take me long to notice that the TP had been shredded nicely. Kloe takes in her big sister Keegan's footsteps! :) They both love to shred paper (Keegan likes to eat tissues) I think they would like it if I did leave the door open then they could grab the end of the TP and toilet paper the house! :) :D ;):p
Snoopy anything you do has got to be cute!

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-14-2006, 03:16 AM
I wasn't able to view the video !

Easy: download it to your pc, then view it from there! It always works (I have same thing here ;) )

Killearn Kitties
09-14-2006, 06:03 AM
Go Snoopy! You show that wicked toilet paper who's boss! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-14-2006, 06:24 AM
*lol*

That was so cute!! Viscious little Snoopy!!

Tinky and Jupiter have never had any interest in shredding the TP or papertowels....

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-14-2006, 01:43 PM
Tinky and Jupiter have never had any interest in shredding the TP or papertowels....

OOPS: NEVER say NEVER .... :eek: ;)

Go Snoopy! You show that wicked toilet paper who's boss

lol, that wasn't toilet paper, but a roll of kitchen paper ;)
Oh no, I will have to close the door to the toilet from now on, because there is a tower with 4 rolls toilet paper :eek: ...

momcat
09-16-2006, 03:59 PM
I believe you're innocent, Snoopy. All you did was protect your home, sisters, and hoomins from that dangerous paper towel monster! Around my house whenever Meowmie drops or spills something tasty, the paper towel monster eats it up before I have a chance to help Meowmie by cleaning it up my own self! Apparently you have the same problem at your house. We are being cheated out of yummy treats because of the paper towel intruder!!!!!

Your friend,
Groucho

Pembroke_Corgi
09-16-2006, 06:07 PM
I think she won!! Yep, after seeing the final result Snoopy definately beat the paper towels. But, I bet the paper started it. ;) :D