PDA

View Full Version : Bad freecycle listing.

Sevaede
09-12-2006, 09:48 PM
I got this in a freecycle email.

I have a white pit bull female about 1 yr old,she is house broke,good
with kids, she is more than likely pregnant from my male pit he is tan
with white chest and weighs about 100 pounds ,my wife dont like her
inside she dont want but one dog inside so i need to find her a home
e-mail me or call
lance

I emailed and advised he contact one of the rescues around here and that they might be able to help!

pitc9
09-13-2006, 07:32 AM
Well...that's one way to make yourself sound like the uneducated piece of CRAP that you are!
What an a$$!

You need to contact rescues yourself and show them this ad, I wouldn't count on this moron to give a sh*t and take the time to call around to rescues. That would never happen!!
They're giving her away, so the rescue can just take her!
Better a rescue than someone wanting to fight her pups!!!

Jadapit
09-13-2006, 09:08 AM
Great, yet another idiot that has no business owing pit bulls. :mad:

*LabLoverKEB*
09-13-2006, 07:30 PM
Great, yet another idiot that has no business owing pit bulls. :mad:
You took the words right out of my mouth! I really think that anyone owning a pittie should be just grilled with questions on expierence with powerful dogs, training, caring for... ect. :mad: :(

Flatcoatluver
09-13-2006, 07:35 PM
That is very scary and sad. He probally wouldn't even care where his dog and the puppies go. Please contact a rescue group for him asap.

buttercup132
09-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Great, yet another idiot that has no business owing pit bulls. :mad:My thoughts exactly

zoey
09-13-2006, 08:32 PM
Bless this poor pregnant dog and her pups! They deserves a better home than this, I'm sure. :(

Sevaede
09-14-2006, 05:10 PM
Hey everyone.

I have been away for a couple days (tired because of work). I'll go check and email some groups and have them check that guy out and we'll see what happens! I know everyone is full but they still try and help! :)

I'll update if I find out anything! :)

Miss Z
09-15-2006, 11:42 AM
What a moron :mad: Hope the dog and her pups do eventually find a good home.