PDA

View Full Version : My aunt needs prayers

Zippy
09-12-2006, 11:58 AM
She has bi-polar and she stopped taking her meds and had a manic epidode(sp?).She is in the hospital now.Please pray for her and all my family.It is hard on all of us.

Laura's Babies
09-12-2006, 01:06 PM
May she get better soon!

kimlovescats
09-12-2006, 01:18 PM
My sister is Bi-Polar and I am Bi-Polar II and we are now also pretty certain that my daughter is also Bi-Polar II (she just started treatment) .... you HAVE to stay on those meds! I know it seems like when you are feeling so well, that you could "easily" stop taking them, but you quickly find out that you can't! :( My prayers for you, your aunt and your family!!!

((((HUGS)))))
Kim

Karen
09-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Prayers for recovery and a better plan to successfully manage her illness.

Zippy
09-12-2006, 02:17 PM
Thank You all for your prayers.Bi-polar runs in the family even thought my aunt is adopted.My grandpa and I both have it.My aunt alwas stops taking her meds at some point.My mom is there to help my uncle and cousins.

Logan
09-12-2006, 03:05 PM
This is such a horrible thing when the one who is bi-polar won't take their medications. We are dealing with a situation exactly like that in our family, right now, with a cousin (son of my father's first cousin). The only thing to do is exhibit "tough love" as he is an adult and refuses to take his medication.

I will definitely keep your aunt in my prayers.

Logan