PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find Pandora..

wolfsoul
09-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Lately I've taken up the task of searching the internet for Marla's old dog, Pandora. Pandora came out of one of Marla's first litters when she first got in to Belgians. She didn't realise that Pandora's mother came from lines that had good confomartion but poor temperment and health. So when Pandora's temperment didn't turn out as planned and her mother, Nikki, became ill, she decided to rehome Pandora and take care of the sick Nikki.

She rehomed her with a lady in the states. This lady had dozens of references, pictures of her home, seemed like a very nice and experienced lady. Even drove all the way from the lower states to pick Pandora up. After she got her, she AND her references dropped off the planet. Marla never heard from her again. It was a horrible experience and Marla has a very hard time trusting people because of it.

So I've been trying my best to find Pandora so that maybe there can be some closure or something can be done. She's a 23.5 inch black female, was 47 pounds, would be just over 10 years old now. Her registered name is Attra Dea's Black Velvet. If anyone knows anyone with a Belgian named Pandora, please let me know, it could be her.

lute
09-11-2006, 07:38 PM
what a horrible thing to go through. i hope Pandora shows up safe and well cared for.