PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Baby!!!

kb2yjx
09-11-2006, 06:37 AM
Since are all dressed up in your TUXEDO, I am sure that you just knew that you were going to be our COTD!!! You are very cute and so loveable!!! And you are a snuggler, too!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Barbiecat
09-11-2006, 07:21 AM
What a cute kitty! Enjoy your special day. And your owner is correct, every cat is special!

mom2lotsacats
09-11-2006, 07:38 AM
Baby,
You are a very handsome kitty and it sounds like you are really big on purrsonality, which is most important. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

catmandu
09-11-2006, 09:49 AM
Baby is such a Handsome Young Kitten, we are betting that he is a Fine Handsome Young Cat now.
His Tuxedo Front shows a Cat of elegance and joy.
The Found Cats All send A Formal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Bodacious Baby COTD!!!

Bari_d
09-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Baby is a purrrrrfect name for you - you are sooooo cute!!! It is a pleasure to "meet" you, Baby, and to see what a happy, loving home you have! Yippee! Congrats on being a wonderful COTD. Wish we could see a pic of you today all grown up!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride (http://www.cathappy.com)

Our Foster Kits need homes!!!! You can meet them HERE (http://www.cathappy.com/Fosterkits.htm)

tatsxxx11
09-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Oh Baby! There's nothing ordinary, every day or "regular" about you, sweetheart! What a handsome boy you are and so packed with purrrsonality; what a scamp!:D Gotta love that wide eyed look of innocence as you pose beside your unsuspecting feathered friend, Willie!:eek: :D Yep, your family hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you home, sweet "baby" boy!:) I hope you're enjoying a fun filled Cat of the Day bash, precious Baby! What a most deserving, extra special choice you are for our "top cat" honors!:) Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Baby what a heart stealer you are!!! ♥♥♥

Who wouldn't fall for that sweet face?

Sounds like things are never boring with you around, eh? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Don Juan's mom
09-11-2006, 01:39 PM
what? no mom, i'm just *talking* to willie, see?

aw, can't i play with him?

;)

Liz

orangemm
09-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Aww, Baby, I fell in love with your sweet little face! What a little handsome guy you are, all dressed up and ready to party. You little tuxies look so elegant in your formal wear!

Acrobatic, too? My, what a talented young man you are.

Baby sounds like the purrfect name for you and I'm glad YOU had some say in the decision.

Happy COTD today!! Hope you get lots of treats, scritches, and plenty of loving.

Congratulations, Baby!!! :D

karlyb
09-11-2006, 10:16 PM
What a cutie you are, Baby, with your tuxedo markings and little white paws! You just want to be friends with Willie birdy, don't you Baby? You have an exciting life ahead of you, filled with adventures, happiness, and love with your adoring family. You are a great COTD, Baby!