PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Madison, Hello Jasmine

MajesticCollies
09-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Today madison returned to Tri State Collie rescue for she was restored to health and beauty and is ready for her adopted forever loving home. Good luck to our sweet foster girl Madison!!!! We now have another special need collie girl named Jasmine who also has skin problems and demodectic Mange. We hope to spend a couple of months with her using conventional meds and holistic health care to restore her beauty and health. Here is the story on Jasmine.

Jasmine
Jasmine is a sweet little 8 month old girl that through no fault of her own, has suffered a lot of discomfort and pain in her short life time. Jasmine has a condition known as Demodectic Mange, which is very treatable. When her family didn't want to put anymore money into treating her medical condition, they ignored her condition, and when it became so severe that it could no longer be ignored, they took her to the local animal shelter. The animal shelter contacted TSCR, because caring for her just wasn't in thier budget and she was drawn to be euthenized. Tri State has begun Jasmine's treatment for both Demodex and her secondary skin infection. She needs constant treatment with Interceptor and antibiotics for the next two months along with medicated baths. She is eating special foods. Our needs are two fold, primarily she could use a few good sponsers to help with the costs of treatments, which will exceed $800.oo, and of course she needs a family to call her own. Jasmine has a great personality and is so happy that she doesn't have a clue that she has any medical conditions. She is a very happy go lucky 8 month old puppy girl.
Please send Donations to:
Tri State Collie Rescue
4088 S. Old State Rd
Lewis Center, Ohio 43035

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/majesticcollies/PICT2370.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/majesticcollies/PICT2371.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/majesticcollies/PICT2372.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/majesticcollies/PICT2373.jpg

CatLuvrs
09-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Aww poor girl! She look like a sweetie though!

Karen
09-10-2006, 06:09 PM
How sad that the "family" she was with let it get so very bad! Poor baby! I know that, with your love and care, she will overcome this and be the gorgeous girl she was always meant to be.

I wish her whole original family a roll in poison ivy, and see how THEY like it!

wolf_Q
09-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Aw poor girl, she looks so sweet too. I bet she'll be absolutely stunning after spending some time at your house and getting over that mange!

Hey Robin you said you want a collie someday...;) ;)

Dorothy39
09-10-2006, 06:28 PM
How sad that the "family" she was with let it get so very bad! Poor baby! I know that, with your love and care, she will overcome this and be the gorgeous girl she was always meant to be.

I wish her whole original family a roll in poison ivy, and see how THEY like it!
My thoughts exactly!!

Your willingness to post her story and her picture is an over all "tribute" to your mission !!!!Majestic Collies Indeed!!!!!

How well I know your Heart!!!!!!! And, Bless you , for helping Jasmine!!!!!

Cincy'sMom
09-10-2006, 06:33 PM
What a beautiful girl. I can't wait to see her once she has spent time in your loving care. Welcome to PT Jasmine!!

MajesticCollies
09-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Dorothy39

Your willingness to post her story and her picture is an over all "tribute" to your mission !!!!Majestic Collies Indeed!!!!!

How well I know your Heart!!!!!!! And, Bless you , for helping Jasmine!!!!!

Dorothy,
I was so high stressed with my life being a single parent now after my divorce and stepping in and devoting time in Rescue has lowered my stress and lifted my soul to yet another level of passion. Thanks for your thoughts and to everyone.

Dorothy39
09-10-2006, 06:53 PM
You are serving your Purpose, all of us on Pet Talk can " see" that you are a Man with a Mission!!!! Bravo!!!!! Applause, Applause, Applause!!!!!

Majestic Collies Rules on Pet Talk!!!!!! You provide us with so much knowledge, so much awareness, and of course, so much in what one person can accomplish!!

I love your Collies!!!!! ;) I applaud your Purpose!!!!!

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Poor Jasmine :(.

Luckily for her though, she's in your care and will be better and well taken care of in no time!

Chilli
09-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Poor girl, how could anyone let a face like that suffer!?
She is truely a beautiful girl, and I can't wait to see her once the mange is cleared and the love you'll give her has made that sad-looking face smile. =)

Daisy and Delilah
09-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Tim, I have so much respect for you and all that you do for these beautiful collies. You are a very special person, indeed. What a great reward to be able to rescue these gorgeous souls. A great reward for you and them. Nothing could be better. Jasmine is a very lovely girl and with some TLC, she'll be as good as new before long. Kisses to her from us and some for the rest of your crew too :)

I'm with Karen too.....poison ivy sounds like a really good idea for those folks :(

buttercup132
09-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Awww how sad. I'm glad your fostering her!!

CathyBogart
09-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Poor Jasmine! She's so lucky she came to you! Welcome to your new life, little darling! :)

shais_mom
09-10-2006, 09:39 PM
poor thing -
I thought she was an old girl - she has that wise old look to her eyes!
Looking forward to hearing how she progresses! :)

cyber-sibes
09-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Aw, pretty Jasmine, Tim and the collies will have you back to health in no time, with your beautiful fur shining in the sun! Somebody is going to be very lucky to get you for a furever part of their family!
I take it that this type of mange is not contagious? She looks like she's enjoying mingling with your beauties.

BC_MoM
09-10-2006, 09:55 PM
poor thing -
I thought she was an old girl - she has that wise old look to her eyes!
Looking forward to hearing how she progresses! :)

Yes, she sure does have that wise-look to her! :)
She's a very pretty girl!! Poor thing.. she'll be stunning once she's all better.

Best of luck to Madison! :D

bckrazy
09-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Aww, I love Jasmine's markings! She is going to look gorgeous once she gets rid of that mange. You're awesome for taking her in, Tim :)

K9soul
09-11-2006, 07:54 AM
Dorothy,
I was so high stressed with my life being a single parent now after my divorce and stepping in and devoting time in Rescue has lowered my stress and lifted my soul to yet another level of passion. Thanks for your thoughts and to everyone.

Jasmine is just beautiful, mange and all. I can't wait to see her as she fills out and heals from her affliction. You have a wonderful heart Tim. I'm going through the end of my own marriage right now.. and I am learning how much it helps to have something good to focus on. God bless you!

RobiLee
09-11-2006, 08:07 AM
I know Jasmine is in good hands now. I'm wishing her all the best and can't wait to see the after pictures. :)

K9karen
09-12-2006, 01:03 AM
You're one heck of a guy, Tim! Truly special... as are your gorgeous dogs and heartwarming rescue work. Big HUGS to you...

Ginger's Mom
09-12-2006, 05:42 AM
Poor baby girl. It is good to know that she is now in the loving hands of someone like you. Thanks for helping this lovely little girl.