PDA

View Full Version : Isis (formerly known as Coco) is now...

moosmom
09-10-2006, 09:40 AM
a Manhattan diva!!! Charles came yesterday and it was love at first sight. Charles and I spent hours talking about his cat RB "O" and the whole Sphynx breed. All Coco wanted to do was sit in his lap and purr, which Charles happily obliged.

So, she's where she's supposed to be. In a Manhattan apartment with her one and only person.

I did the right thing and feel just wonderful about it!!!

Have a fantastic life little girl. You certainly deserve it.

sirrahbed
09-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Happy news!!! She will be one papmered princess :) I am so glad that it turned out this way, Donna - you can feel good that you did just the right thing!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Good job, Donna! I saw her pics and she is certainly a unique kitty, and now she has a great home where she will be the pampered princess she deserves to be. :D

CatLuvrs
09-10-2006, 09:54 AM
O that is just wonderful! Isis will so be loved! I just loved the pics of her and can't wait to show Marissa when she gets home from her dads!

Laura's Babies
09-10-2006, 10:25 AM
Awwww! When it comes to a man and his cat.... they turn into MUSH!

Go on to your wonderful new life Coco and may it be the life you deserve to have and you be happy and well loved forever!

jenluckenbach
09-10-2006, 10:57 AM
So Donna, you were just a very important stepping stone in Isis' search for her perfect home. Let that be a lesson to ALL. Fostering is a wonderful experience. ;)

jazzcat
09-10-2006, 12:04 PM
So Donna, you were just a very important stepping stone in Isis' search for her perfect home. Let that be a lesson to ALL. Fostering is a wonderful experience. ;)
Jen is right! You did great finding her a perfect home. A very happy ending!

catmandu
09-10-2006, 12:56 PM
That great that Isis has found a home in the Big Apple, and you should feel proud in the part that you played in getting Isi to her new home.
I miss Pouncette and Her Babies, Gary and Karinas Babies but am glad that they have a good Home.
I still wonder about the Meezer Hershey Bar I bought, but didnt like My Cats.
I feel satisfied that he has a wonderful home now, and has a Persian Starry Cat as a girl friend now.
I just wish I had a Photo.

Russian Blue
09-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Yay! :) So glad that Isis has a wonderful new home. I wish I could live in Manhattan!

krazyaboutkatz
09-10-2006, 01:10 PM
I'm so glad that everything has worked out for her. Hopefully he'll also be able to keep you updated about her.:)

momcat
09-10-2006, 01:19 PM
You have done such a wonderful thing for Isis/Coco. Apparently Charles and Isis took to each other right off the bat! How reassuring for you to see them bonding together and getting to know each other. Isis, may you enjoy a life full of love, caring, attention, and all the things every happy kitty deserves.

Catty1
09-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Moosmom - any luck getting Charles to join PT? Or to send you updated pics??? PLEASE??? :)

moosmom
09-10-2006, 03:29 PM
I spoke with Charles this morning and everything is just fine. He said the minute he opened the carrier, she started 'sploring. She sniffed and jumped up everywhere. When bedtime came around, she went into the bathroom (that's where I kept her snuggle sack). He told her that her the snuggle sack was in his room on his bed, then picked her up and brought her into his room. Where did she go??? Right under HIS bed covers!! He said she didn't move all night.

He thanked me for making his life whole again, as he missed his "O" so much and didn't realize how much till Isis came along.

And yes, he has told me he will call and email me often. He also said that he'd be insulted if I didn't come and visit him. I told him I absolutely LOVE NYC and plan on taking him up on it. He said that his friend Jesse Martin (the black dude that plays a cop on Law & Order) is one of his best friends who kept leaving messages on his cellphone wanting to know if he got her yet. He told me he has a X-Mas party every year and expects me there. So I get to rub elbows with the "elite" (Charles is an actor).

Prairie Purrs
09-10-2006, 03:41 PM
First of all, excellent work finding such a perfect home for beautiful blue-eyed Isis! It sounds like she'll be the Queen of Manhattan. :D

Second, OMG, one of his best friends is Jesse Martin?! I adore Jesse Martin! You really must go to that Christmas party! :D

orangemm
09-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Wonderful news!! Am so glad the meeting went well and that Coco has a wonderful new furrever home!

Here's to happy endings! :)

Just read your update...sounds like she is making herself right at home!

Has Charles been in anything we might have seen?

OH, Jesse Martin is one of my favorite actors! :eek:

Karen
09-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Well of course the Prnicess Isis will have famous friends, what else would befit a diva like she! :) A true match made in heaven, and you got to be the matchmaker!

kimlovescats
09-10-2006, 05:25 PM
Great job, Donna!

Hugs,
Kim ;)