View Full Version : Skunked again! (*edit- bath pic)

cyber-sibes
09-10-2006, 07:26 AM
Sherman here! Wanna see sumpthin exciting?

Star got a skunk that invaded our kennel!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/cyber-sibes/star%20skunk/noskunk.gif

Pretty cool...except that I know (from personal experience)what happens when you play with one of those kitties! Just as soon as dad gets rid of her prize...(please notice how I'm minding my own business like a good dog)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/cyber-sibes/star%20skunk/guesswhatnext.png

Yup! I was right! (*edit - JoJoe thought Star must have something to say here)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/cyber-sibes/star%20skunk/bathyuckII.png

I tried not to notice how funny she looks all wet, but can you guess what Star's saying to me now? (we'll still leave this quote up to your imagination ;) )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/cyber-sibes/star%20skunk/whatchalookinat.png

Karen
09-10-2006, 07:37 AM
Oh Sherman, at least that skunky didn't get you, too! Wasn't very smart of skunk to wander into a kennel with two huskies, was it?

Pam
09-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Bella says *WAY TO GO STAR!!!!* :cool: ;) :cool: ;) but....sorry about the bath. When I killed a bird last week my mom wouldn't even kiss me Goodnight on my snout! :rolleyes: Humans!

CatLuvrs
09-10-2006, 08:03 AM
Good thing you didn't get it Sherman! Star you look too cute wet from your bath!

binka_nugget
09-10-2006, 12:40 PM
LOL you two are too cute! Good boy for not getting skunked too!

GreyhoundGirl
09-10-2006, 12:47 PM
LOL the expression in the last pic is priceless. :D

Danegirl2208
09-10-2006, 01:31 PM
lol!! How adorable! great pics too...the third pic is so cute lol

elizabethann
09-10-2006, 01:40 PM
LOL. If looks could kill....!!! :D

wolf_Q
09-10-2006, 01:44 PM
LMAO I love the last pic...huskies give the best evil glares hahaa.

I think I'd die if Nebo ever got skunked :o that smell takes so long to fully go away.

lizbud
09-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Poor skunk, poor Star. :( How long does it take to get de-skunked?
I hope a few good good baths clear up the smell. :D

cyber-sibes
09-10-2006, 03:54 PM
lizbud - She'll get another "skunk-remedy bath", and another bath & blow-dry at the dogwash. Then maybe in 6 mos., she'll smell ok except when she's wet. Nothin lingers quite like skunk. In spite of numerous baths for Sherman, he still smells slightly skunky from his spring encounter. And the time before that, they both got it. And the time before that... :rolleyes:

Message to Bella from Star -
"Thank you Bella. I knew you'd appreciate my accomplishment!"

Glad you all enjoyed- Just another day of life with huskies :D

MajesticCollies
09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
he he he love that country livin huh Star!!! Poor girl

Dorothy39
09-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Star, I can only GUESS what you might be saying in that last picture!!! :rolleyes:

something like, "Enough with the camera already, I get your point"!!! :D

The pictures of Sherman and Star, along with the captions you provided, certainly remind me of a few episodes (pictures) that I never took!!!!( I have yet to find a "dead" shunk!!!!) :eek: Star, you reacted pretty darned good!!!!!!

cyber-sibes, :D

What a light hearted comment you provided , because, a lot of us know what is involved whenever one of those "kitties" is in the neighborhood!!!!

Well done!!!!!!!!! And Thank-You for such a good laugh!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger's Mom
09-11-2006, 05:37 AM
Oh Star, you were just keeping the yard safe from roaming vermin, weren't you, sweetie? I think you look very pretty all wet.

pitc9
09-11-2006, 07:42 AM
Yikes! I'm suprised the screen on my moniter didn't esplode when I looked at the last picture! Now THAT'S what I call Shootin' a Look!
Sierra is impresses with your Varmint extermination skills! She's our local expert!

RobiLee
09-11-2006, 08:17 AM
Ohhhh Nooooo! Now that is some stinky business. Star and Sherman, please don't mess with those stinky critters any more.

Goodness, I'm so glad I haven't had to deal with that yet. Whew that must be a stinky job.

Pat, this thread made me giggle! The pics are great and so are your captions. :) :)

ramanth
09-11-2006, 08:28 AM
Awww Star, didn't you explain you were just protecting the family property from that mean old skunk? :D

For what it's worth, Kia got a bath last night. No skunk interactions. Just a very scummy pond that she decided to roll in. :rolleyes:

Husky_mom
09-11-2006, 10:34 AM
LOL........now you know, WHO let the skunk out.......ME ME ME ME.........LOL....... I wanted you to send over your cuties to me hehe

lovelky pics, love Star and Shermies facials, so cute, but how couldnīt they, they are HUSKIES!!!!

JenBKR
09-11-2006, 10:52 AM
haha aww, poor Star! That last picture is priceless though :D

4 Dog Mother
09-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Oh, Sherman you are naughty rubbing Star's nose in what happened! You are just lucky you didn't spot the skunk first. Or come to close when Star got him. Star I wouldn't want to be on the end of one of those looks! Great pictures and captions, Pat.

cyber-sibes
09-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Hee hee - My husband wanted me to add a quotation from Star, too. Hope you like the new bath pic on pg 1 (Gee, :rolleyes: I can remember my mom saying this to me!)

zoey
09-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Star, don'tcha know being that clean only makes you shine brighter? :D

K9karen
09-12-2006, 12:48 AM
LOL. If looks could kill....!!! :D
:D :D :D Ya took the words right outta my mouth!!!!