PDA

View Full Version : I GOT a JOB!! :D

Sevaede
09-09-2006, 10:09 PM
There is a local pet store called Pet Zone. They do not have puppies and kittens but they do have a bulletin board for those needing homes and they support Animal Welfare Inc by advertising them! They do have birds, snakes, and small animals.

I submitted an application a couple of weeks ago and kept checking back. After a couple of days, they told me that they had already hired a couple of people but were moving my application to the top of the pile (because I kept calling to check in! :o ).

Thursday, they called me and wanted me to come in for an interview yesterday. I was chatty and outgoing. I told one of the girls a story that made them laugh until their face turned red. :D They told me that they would *definitely* keep me in mind but they had some other people to interview.

So, my mother in law calls this morning saying that they had called her house. I called them and they said they had been trying to contact me all day today and after they had gotten done with their interviews. Then, they asked me if I could come in tomorrow! :D

So, I have a job and it is awesome! :D I am just *ecstatic*! There is a resident cat (all black DMH)!

Oh! A funny story I want to share. There were two girls interviewing me and they had mentioned having locks on the bird cages and snake tanks. I asked them about it and they said, "Oh, we've had people come in here and stick the snakes and birds IN THEIR PANTS and walk out of the store!" :eek:

So, yay! This means a lot of things are going good and I AM SO EXCITED. :D

binka_nugget
09-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Congrats!! Sounds like a fun and exciting job!! :D

Karen
09-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Congratulations!

kuhio98
09-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

CatLuvrs
09-10-2006, 07:53 AM
Congrats on the job!!!! Sounds like fun!

Laura's Babies
09-10-2006, 10:59 AM
CONGRATS!!! This is GREAT!!! I know you are going to love it.

Pembroke_Corgi
09-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Congratulations!! :)

Dorothy39
09-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Congratulations!!!! What a fun job!!! You will be an asset no doubt!!! ;)

k9krazee
09-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Congrats!! :D

Almita
09-10-2006, 08:19 PM
wow hope you have a fun time at your New Job! CONGRATS!

Sevaede
09-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Thank you everyone!

I am going to write down the links for PT and Petfinder and put them up on our bulletin board for everyone to see! :D