PDA

View Full Version : MELISSA & LIzzie...WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???

Reachoutrescue
09-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Hey women...I can't find you guys!

Did you ladies see the pictures of the kits the three of us saved from the brink of death!? I know once they get better, they will find loving homes...espcecially Tigger...he has a potential owner already!! (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Well give your fur-kids hugs! (((HUGS))) for you too!

Lizzie
09-09-2006, 11:59 AM
I'm here, I saw, I posted (now, what is that in Latin?)

I didn't know that you saw the euthanasia kit all laid out and ready for the others. It's one thing to see that stuff when you have a deathly ill pet for whom you want to stop the suffering, but very different to see it for kittens. It's no wonder we go rabid on PT when anyone talks about breeding.

I did enjoy seeing all the photos, even though it was awful to see them so sick.

Melissa isn't at work today so you may not see her post until Sunday. She will be very pleased with the photos and update.

Do you and Dave ever get a break from all the cleaning and nursing of cats?

Reachoutrescue
09-09-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm here, I saw, I posted (now, what is that in Latin?)

I didn't know that you saw the euthanasia kit all laid out and ready for the others. It's one thing to see that stuff when you have a deathly ill pet for whom you want to stop the suffering, but very different to see it for kittens. It's no wonder we go rabid on PT when anyone talks about breeding.

I did enjoy seeing all the photos, even though it was awful to see them so sick.

Melissa isn't at work today so you may not see her post until Sunday. She will be very pleased with the photos and update.

Do you and Dave ever get a break from all the cleaning and nursing of cats?

It was an awfull site. I felt as if I were going to throw up just looking at them. I don't know why people breed...if everybody stopped breeding for a whole year, there would be a shortage in animals, and a lot of shelte cats would be saved! But, people do not see it that way.

I will post pictures of them when they are better. Dave and I are always cleaning and medicating and so on and so on! But, oh, it so worth it! :cool:

doolittleky
09-09-2006, 03:12 PM
I am here! I am here! I came over to my friend's house today JUST to see your pics!!!! I don't have computer access at home so Fridays and Saturdays I can't get online unless I go to a friend's and use theirs.

Melissa

catmandu
09-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Sadly there are a lot of people who are snobs and want Cats so they can show off, not for thier companionship and warmth.
Its the Puppy and Kitten Mills that are so hard to trace and even harder to prosecute that are causing so much heartache.
Good Luck with your Little Ones.

Reachoutrescue
09-10-2006, 01:10 AM
I am here! I am here! I came over to my friend's house today JUST to see your pics!!!! I don't have computer access at home so Fridays and Saturdays I can't get online unless I go to a friend's and use theirs.

Melissa
Sorry, I got worried!! :)

Sadly there are a lot of people who are snobs and want Cats so they can show off, not for thier companionship and warmth.
Its the Puppy and Kitten Mills that are so hard to trace and even harder to prosecute that are causing so much heartache.
Good Luck with your Little Ones.
One day, One fine day there will be an end to all those awful places. We will keep rescuing and saving lives until that one day.

doolittleky
09-10-2006, 02:37 PM
I am waiting to see the Olney kitten that we didn't get to see and also the kitten that Katie said you were going to post pics of with the hurt leg.
Melissa

Reachoutrescue
09-10-2006, 02:49 PM
I am waiting to see the Olney kitten that we didn't get to see and also the kitten that Katie said you were going to post pics of with the hurt leg.
MelissaI have not been Julie's (Storm's new mom) in about a week. When I was there, I forgot to bring my phone in with me, so when I go back I will snap one. Sorry Melissa!

Here is the pic of Tulsa....the three legged black beauty!
Tulsa, She looks so much better then when I took her. She was covered in fleas, ear mites, and severly under weight. Now she is thriving, except for a small cold.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/LITTLEREDLADY500/Aug15_002.jpg
Tulsa at 8 wks, this is the day we picked her up from Anna, Illinois. (about 4 hours form us)
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/LITTLEREDLADY500/Aug13_003.jpg
We took a pic of her back leg to show potential owners...so they new what they were interested in. Some people here "3 legged cat, cool" but when they see it they freak out...why? I have not a clue.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/LITTLEREDLADY500/Aug13_004.jpg

I will post more soon. (((HUGS) to all!