PDA

View Full Version : Eve - an update

Bengalz
09-09-2006, 09:13 AM
It has been a busy summer and I am so pleased to let you know that Eve is doing remarkably well in her new home transition. She is our baby and I think is becoming more comfortable as days go by.

We were away for 3 weeks in August and very worried about how this would affect Eve. Fortunately we found a wonderful cattery on Bowen Island that is an indoor/outdoor facility for cats only located on a farm. Cats Pyjamas is run by an incredible woman who loves cats and she was willing to keep Eve for us while we travelled.

Eve had a great time at "kitty camp" and when she came home, was happy to see us both. For the first few days she stuck to us like glue, following everywhere we went. She then settled down and is being such a good girl. Her outdoor excursions are much shorter these days and only when we are home to supervise her. Things have definitely progressed from her early days :)

She is such a sweet girl and we are very fortunate to be loved by Eve. I have attached a photo of Eve cuddling with her Daddy that just melts my heart.

Thanks for listening, Betty

Laura's Babies
09-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Yea, you can see she loves her CatDad a lot. That is so sweet.... and he looks PROUD to have her in his lap too. She is so cute.

Bengalz
09-09-2006, 09:30 AM
Thanks Laura for the kind words. Eve does love her daddy and he adores the little munchkin - always spoiling her and talking to her. She has us both wrapped in her widdle paws. It's a good thing :D

Betty

catmandu
09-09-2006, 09:53 AM
What a Great Photo of Eve and that Fine Gentleman.
She sure loves her Pawpie, and as a fellow Cat Man, its certainly nice to see that I have company.

Catty1
09-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Awww....she knows she is loved! What a sweet girl!

I am glad she enjoyed camp, and was glued to her Meowmie and Pawpie when she came home!

CultureJunky
09-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Awww what sweet photos, just lovely. Eve is so cute :)

Bengalz
09-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Thanks everyone - it is indeed a joy to have her with us.

Gary - you are in good company :) What is it about little girls and their daddies? Eve is such a daddy's girl and it is so heartwarming to see her with him :)

Barbara
09-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Filou and Tigris stay in our apartment while we are travelling but they also are velcro kitties after. It's too cute to see Eve with her dad. :)
I think being a good cat dad is the most important thing in a man ;)

Bengalz
09-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Filou and Tigris stay in our apartment while we are travelling but they also are velcro kitties after. It's too cute to see Eve with her dad. :)
I think being a good cat dad is the most important thing in a man ;)

HeeHee and I so agree! I tease my hubby about having been a cat in his previous life - he understands Eve so well :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Awwwww!!! Eve sure is a little sweetheart and you have a wonderful husband too.:)

CultureJunky
09-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Kevin is exactly the same with sunny, he's such a softy with her, and she really really adores him, more than me and it's quite obvious, she loves to roll over and have her belly rubbed by him and gives him really long lingering kisses on the nose, she loves him so much, and naturally he thinks she's the prettiest cat and he really loves her to bits, I can imagine if she were to ever have had kittens he would've been there holding her paw with hot towells fussing over her! lol (she was neutered when we got her by the way)

Bengalz
09-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Kevin is exactly the same with sunny, he's such a softy with her, and she really really adores him, more than me and it's quite obvious, she loves to roll over and have her belly rubbed by him and gives him really long lingering kisses on the nose, she loves him so much, and naturally he thinks she's the prettiest cat and he really loves her to bits, I can imagine if she were to ever have had kittens he would've been there holding her paw with hot towells fussing over her! lol (she was neutered when we got her by the way)

LOL I just think it's so fantastic when big guys turn to mush with their little itty bitty kitty girls. Eve climbs in the shower every morning with my hubby and sits there having her little bath while daddy gets ready for work - it's too funny. Of course my husband loves it ... so special.

rg_girlca
09-09-2006, 08:32 PM
AWWWWWW me thinks that Eve wuvs her daddy very, very much. :D

Eve is such an adorable little girl and looks so happy laying with her daddy.

Cute pictures. :)