PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Phoenix with pics of both girls

kittycats_delight
09-09-2006, 08:28 AM
Well here is the new brat. we got her the end of march. she is a rescue kitty that was severely abused. more details about that when i post from a normal computer and not a cellphone. thanks krista for uploading the pics for me. http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/Phoenix.jpg

kittycats_delight
09-09-2006, 08:33 AM
And here is my baby girl. sweet angel Vixen. please forgive the quality of the pics they were taken with a cellphone. http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/Vixen-1.jpg

Laura's Babies
09-09-2006, 09:32 AM
They are both lovely. No need to apoligize for the quality. I don't see anything wrong with them.

catmandu
09-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Its certainly wonderful to see our dear friend Vixen again, and Phoenix looks so happy in her new Furr Ever Home.
Its always great when a Cat who has had a troubled start in life can find a sanctuary where they no longer have to worry about being hurt, cold or hungry ever again.
Bless You Michelle and Guido for taking Phoenix in.

Bengalz
09-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Your little girls are adorable and lucky to have a good home. We had a brief visit to Venice in August - a beautiful place. I hope you and your family have settled well and are enjoying your new home.

CultureJunky
09-09-2006, 10:26 AM
What is Phoenix's history, I may have missed what has been posted about her?
Did the person who abused her get caught and charged?
I hate to think of what abuse she has suffered, she's beautiful, though looks a little timid in that picture.

kittycats_delight
09-09-2006, 10:40 AM
heres a little history on her. Phoenix was brought into a vet here about 10 months ago with severe facial trauma. the vet contacted ENPA and she was released to them. i don't know the extent of what happened to the owner but the rescue knew who the owner was. she has some scars around her eyes and mouth. she had taken a very nasty and damaging kick to the face. she is not timid at all and can be rather moody and vengeful but is improving daily. she is not the same cat that came to live with us 5 months ago.

kittycats_delight
09-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Thanx everyone for all the lovely comments. and please forgive the shortness of my replies. it is just so difficult on a cellphone. i am given about 2 minutes to write message before the page refreshes and i lose everything. it usually takes me 4 or 5 tries before i can get it to go through. man do i miss having my computer. (((((hugs to everyone))))) and whiskerkisses and headbumpies from the girls