PDA

View Full Version : Millie

goldenlovr
09-08-2006, 11:47 PM
Millie is a pretty horse

Danegirl2208
09-09-2006, 12:03 AM
no...millie is not a pretty horse...

She is a BEAUTIFUL horse ;) Congrats on Pet of the day sweetheart!!

hellobaby
09-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Congratulations to Millie for being honored as POTD! She's beautiful!!

Argranade
09-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Millie you are truly a wounderful looking horse with such remarkable colours! :D

You for shur deserve to be a PET OF THE DAY!

You owner shur is lucky to have you and im shur you are very friendly. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Millie you are stunning!!! ♥♥♥

What a wonderful picture of you! I really enjoyed seeing it and meeting you cyberly today! :)

I hope you get a few apple treats today to help you celebrate your big day!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
09-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Greetings to you dear Millie! Of course you deserve your special day of honor!:) Not only are you breathtakingly beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well, with a heart as "golden" as your stunning coat:) Your human is so proud of you Millie and rightfully so! What a wonderfully loyal and loving best friend you are!:) I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart! I'm hoping your human will give you an apple for me and a big hug too!:) Congratulations to beautiful Millie, our sweetest, most deserving PET OF THE DAY!:)

AvaJoy
09-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Neigh to you, pretty Millie! I love your dapples and thick mane and tail . . . I'll bet your tail touches the ground! You are such a beautiful girl, and so deserving to be honoured as our equine POTD! Congratulations, and I wish you extra special treats and frolics with your friend Millie in celebration! :)