PDA

View Full Version : Not another Newbie!!

LilacDragon
09-08-2006, 12:00 PM
Hmmmm.

I have had dogs for some thirty years. While my experience starts with small dogs (my mom was involved in showing and breeding pomeranians in both conformation and obedience) my true loves are the big dogs. Breed of preference - rottweilers.

My heart dog - a rottweiler, of course - died of osteosarcoma last February. My family has since moved into an apartment so we currently have a black and tan pomeranian.

It will be interesting to get to know some of the people here.

CathyBogart
09-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Hello and welcome! Sorry to hear about the loss of your rottie. :( I hope you enjoy it here!

Zippy
09-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Welcome to PT.Sorry about your rottie.Everone here is very nice.

k9krazee
09-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Welcome to PT!!

My name is Ashley and I am owned by the 5 dawgs in my siggy (aka The Hoodlums ;) ) Can't wait to get to know you and your pom! :D

Danegirl2208
09-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Welcome to pet talk! Glad to have you here :D I am owned by 2 dogs (a coonhoud and a dane)..i look forward to hearing more from you!

Ginger's Mom
09-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Hi, Welcome to Pet Talk. Can't wait to see your pup (poms are so cute). :)

sumbirdy
09-13-2006, 02:11 PM
Welcome to PT! My name is Summer. I am owned by 18 dogs a hamster and 2 turtles (names in the sig) Hope you enjoy it here!

cyber-sibes
09-13-2006, 09:33 PM
Welcome! I hope you find PT as enjoyable as I do! So sorry to hear about your loss, it is heartbreaking to loose one's dearest friend. I "found" PT when my heart-dog, Rosie, a rottie mix, was struck & killed by a truck. Even though I didn't know anyone here, people were so kind, and their sincere expressions of sympathy really touched me. I've been here ever since. There are some really wonderful folks here. Hope to see pics of your RB pup and your pom. :)

Almita
09-13-2006, 11:07 PM
Welcome to PT! Hope you get to stick around here! I'm so sorry about your rottie. Would be glad to get to know you as well.

My names Almita and i have 4 dogs and 1 bird. You can see my dogs in my siggy below.