PDA

View Full Version : It has been a year since

kittycats_delight
09-08-2006, 03:35 AM
my perfect little lady Lilith left for RB. You were a Godsend & we miss you always my princess. You are my heart Lilith. Now I want to take this chance to thank you all once again for all the love & support you gave us & continue to give us each day. you are some of the most loving, caring and amazing people I have ever known. I love you all. thank you for being you. Vixen wants everyone to know she is happy & healthy & doing fine. the new brat Phoenix says she is doing great too. (((((All my pt family)))))

kimlovescats
09-08-2006, 10:10 AM
I know how hard it is to lose a precious baby. My heart goes out to you on this 1st anniversary of losing your Lilith!

Hugs,
Kim

catmandu
09-08-2006, 04:07 PM
Now thats a coicedence Michelle in taht you and Nakitas Mom both have New Kittens called Phoenix.
We cant wait to see your Phoenix and Vixen together!
And Lilith is having a Great Time with The Pet Angel Army, and will have all sorts of places that you can visit together.
One Fine Day.

rg_girlca
09-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Oh Michelle, how well we know the pain of losing one of our heart kitties.
Little Lilith left us way too early. :(
May the loving memories comfort you and help you overcome your pain.

It's good to know that Vixen is happy and doing well and I can't wait to meet your new addition Phoenix.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

((((((HUGS)))))) sweetie.

wolf_Q
09-08-2006, 04:24 PM
Sweet Lilith left you far too early, I know she was very loved and is missed by your family and everyone at Pet Talk. {{hugs}}

Naomi had me make this for you for the gift swap last year...she had it printed out and framed but I don't think it ever got to you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/lilithsmall.jpg

I have it full size on another computer just let me know if you would like to have it.

rg_girlca
09-08-2006, 04:39 PM
OMG!!! That is absolutely beautiful. What a lovely job Naomi did on it.

I'm sure tears of joy are going to be falling when Michelle sees this. I know it brought on LES when I saw it.

wolf_Q
09-08-2006, 05:07 PM
OMG!!! That is absolutely beautiful. What a lovely job Naomi did on it.

I'm sure tears of joy are going to be falling when Michelle sees this. I know it brought on LES when I saw it.

Thanks, actually I was the one who made it, but it was Naomi's idea because she was sending to her in the swap. :)

sandragonfly
09-08-2006, 05:42 PM
wow ... now it has been a year??? gee, I don't know what to say .. time flies so fast. especially without your dear lily. but I know lilith has been and never have gave up watching all over you! (and my little star girl too.) ;) my babies, avalanche, miles and chance are up there, they must be following their big "sister" around rainbow heaven. I wish they are capablity of taking pictures.. :rolleyes: :D

I really love the graphic you made, wolf - had me in tears - just a perfect picture.

michelle, I hope all is going okay for everyone and have you come back with us soon! ((((hugs hugs)))) and thoughts on lilith and her family.

rg_girlca
09-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks, actually I was the one who made it, but it was Naomi's idea because she was sending to her in the swap. :)

Oh I am so sorry. I totally misunderstood what you wrote.

It is truely beautiful Wolf_Q. One of the best I have seen.

Sevaede
09-08-2006, 08:39 PM
*hugs* I am so sorry. :(