PDA

View Full Version : There are no words to describe this.

Sevaede
09-07-2006, 11:27 PM
It's a link to a Petfinder board that has compiled a bunch of information on a story. The story is about a "trainer" who has (or has been accused of) killing a dog using questionable practices.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?t=115609

There are no words.. :(

Karen
09-07-2006, 11:29 PM
You should post a brief description, so people know whether or not they even want to click on the link. I've moved this to The Dog House, where upsetting posts go.

Reachoutrescue
09-07-2006, 11:39 PM
This is so disturbing!! How can somebody do that to a puppy....that story made me sick to my stomach. I hope that lady rots!!!! And the owner.....what was she thinking? I would've pulled the trainer off my dog! She just stood there and watched? UGH....so sad. :mad:

Lady's Human
09-07-2006, 11:43 PM
If you do read this forum, read the WHOLE forum, and clikc on the links included in the last post. There's more to this story than would appear on the surface.

Sevaede
09-08-2006, 11:46 PM
If you do read this forum, read the WHOLE forum, and clikc on the links included in the last post. There's more to this story than would appear on the surface.

I *DID* read the whole thing. I never sided with either party. =/

Argranade
09-08-2006, 11:56 PM
OMG! :mad:

Thats horrible how could anyone DO THAT! :mad: :mad: :mad:

WT* is this world comming too. :(

Poor dog I love German Shepards.

signorelli21
09-14-2006, 12:57 AM
QUOTE:

Berstien said that Deringer muzzled the dog and sat on him. She said that Deringer had her hold her dog's paws still while the trainer barked in the dog's ears and poked the dog in the head and stomach for about an hour.

http://www.local10.com/news/9555486/detail.html

if someon put a muzzle on my dog and tried to sit on her i would punch them in the face and thow them out of my house. thats the most rediculous thing i have ever heard.

Reachoutrescue
09-14-2006, 01:07 AM
if someon put a muzzle on my dog and tried to sit on her i would punch them in the face and thow them out of my house. thats the most rediculous thing i have ever heard.
That is what I am saying....the owner just stood there and watched! She is JUST AS MUCH responsible for the dogs's death as the trainer is...if not more. She LET it happen. I feel no pitty for, just grief for that poor dog, who was just a pup. My stomach turns just thinking about it.:mad: :( :confused:

Luvin Labs
09-17-2006, 06:41 PM
The sorry excuse for an owner LET this happen, SHE is the one who CALLED this trainer FOR an exorcism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE as well as the trainer should be charged for killing this poor dog.