PDA

View Full Version : I'm driving myself crazy over this kitten!

jazzcat
09-07-2006, 10:45 PM
Long story short, a few weeks ago we went to Petsmart and saw some kittens available through a rescue so I decided to look them up on Petfinder and I found this guy. His name is Bif Wally and I'm totally in love!!!

http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/TN265/TN265.6801967-1-pn.jpg
http://www.petfinder.com/fotos/TN265/TN265.6801967-2-pn.jpg

He looks just like Ripley as a kitten and I want him. I know I've had a hard time with Rip over the years with his attacks and aggression but I know this little guy would be totally different. Here is a kitten picture of Ripley for comparison.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/rip4.jpg

I know I can't have him because we are at our limit, Ripley's kidney failure doesn't need any stress and on top of it all I will be having surgery soon and won't be up to a kitten but WAH!!! I want that little guy!

Somebody please knock some sense into me!

kimlovescats
09-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Oh Lori, he is adorable!!! He is the spittin' image of baby Ripley!!! AWWWW! I'm sorry to hear that you are going in for surgery soon!

Hugs,
Kim

rg_girlca
09-07-2006, 10:59 PM
OMG Lori!!!! He is absolutely A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.

I think this is something that you REALLY need after your surgery. ;) :D

shais_mom
09-07-2006, 11:48 PM
he's adorable!
maybe he will be what the dr. ordered after surgery!?
;)

Reachoutrescue
09-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Lori,

He is very cute. I wish you could have him. I know you would love him to pieces!! I wish you luck with your surgery. Take care.

krazyaboutkatz
09-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Lori, He sure is a cutie pie :) and I'm sorry to hear that you need surgery.:( I hope it's nothing serious. Maybe they can hold him until after your surgery if you're willing to pay the adoption fee now.;)

I already knew that I was also at my limit before I decided to adopt Ziggy but I couldn't get her out of my mind and I just had to have her. If you feel this way too, then I think it's meant to be and just follow your heart.;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-08-2006, 06:48 AM
Awwwww, what a cutie!!!

Laura's Babies
09-08-2006, 08:43 AM
OH! OH! OH! OH! MY GOSH! He is TOOOOOOO adoreable!

Pawsitive Thinking
09-08-2006, 08:49 AM
You want US to knock sense into you????? You know that's not going to happen!!! He is soooooooo cute

catmandu
09-08-2006, 08:51 AM
I dont think that there are very many people who could look at Bif Wally, and not want him as a companion Cat.
Hes such a Handsome Little Cat of The Future!!!

zoey
09-08-2006, 09:04 AM
I want Bif Wally too!!! Me thinks my household would have a new member, if i held him. I get what you all mean.:)

jazzcat
09-08-2006, 11:00 AM
I do want him and I bet if I acted pitiful enough I could talk Richard into it but the bottom line is really Ripley. The vet told me absolutely no stress because every time he gets a little stressed he gets sick from the kidney failure and he also gets a UTI which makes things worse. I can't do that to him or us because he begins spraying in the house when he is sick. :(

I don't know why I've let this get to me so much. I've been fighting the kitten urge for months but I've been able to say no because of Ripley and I know we are at a full load as it is. This little guy just calls to me above and beyond the others.

I just wanted to boo hoo to you guys. I'm so bad that I've been emailing his picture to Richard at work every week telling him he is still available. I have to get over this!

Russian Blue
09-08-2006, 12:51 PM
I'm so bad that I've been emailing his picture to Richard at work every week telling him he is still available. I have to get over this!

I did the same thing to Rob at work since I couldn't get Phoenix out of my mind. ;) So I guess we're bad together! :o

Everything happens for a reason and it sounds like life wants you to remain with your current feline family. I'm sure this 'Ripley' kitten will find a wonderful home and you can continue to give the love to your family.

Reality bites sometimes but remember that we don't always get what we want but we get what we need. Yes, I'm quoting Mick J. on that one! ;)

elizabethann
09-08-2006, 01:04 PM
One can never have too many cats.

That kitten is soooooooooooooooo adorable.

K & L
09-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Boy I can see why you would want him!