View Full Version : Lunch Box

elizabethann
09-07-2006, 06:39 PM
So I pick Fenway up this afternoon from DDC (Doggy Day Care) and I see this little metal lunchbox (the kind that's round on the top where the handle is - looks like a humans, only smaller). It has pictures of dogs all over it and the name Mugsley on it. The day care worker tells me it belongs to a Bull Mastiff. Isn't that funny? I can see this great big Bull Mastiff going to DDC and his Mommy has his little lunchbox. I wonder if his buddy's pick on him?

I loved it so much that I'm going to go on Ebay to find one for Fenway. :D :D

Ginger's Mom
09-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Oooh, that is so cute. :) I bet he is a big sweetie-pie.

sammy101
09-07-2006, 08:49 PM
How cute! :) I'm sure the Bull Mastiff is a very sweet boy.

zoey
09-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Awww that's cute and made me smile. Hope you'll post a pic of Fenway's lunchbox, when you pick it out...

Danegirl2208
09-07-2006, 09:10 PM
omg how adorable!!! i could just picture that..a big bad bull mastiff with his wittle lunchbox..too cute!

beeniesmom
09-08-2006, 07:00 AM
That is so cute. I can immagine him carrying it in his teeth by the top handle.

flowergirl
09-08-2006, 08:35 AM
Very Cute! How often does Fenway go to DDC? Is it expensive?

elizabethann
09-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Very Cute! How often does Fenway go to DDC? Is it expensive?

I looked on EBAY and saw a Red Sox lunchbox. It was kind of expensive though. I will wait and see if I can find one at the town dump or a yard sale. I was also thinking that after Halloween, going to Target and seeing what they have. Sometimes they stuff candy in those small lunchboxes.

Fenway goes to DDC about 2-3 times per week. Depending on which one he goes to (there are 2 I take him to, 1 of which is down the street), it costs either $17 or $18 per visit. Believe it or not, around here that is cheap. There are several places that charge $25 per day! In fact, one of the places he goes to is expanding and I just know they'll start charging $25 in no time. That's when he'll stop going there.

I work 35 minutes away so I can't go home for lunch & walk him and dog walkers are just expensive around here. So he goes to DDC and hangs out with his peeps.

When my family & friends talk about how expensive day care is (for their children), I sit there and agree! But I tell them at least their day care is tax deductible. Doggy day care isn't. :D