PDA

View Full Version : Place your BETS!

Laura's Babies
09-07-2006, 05:52 PM
I have mentioned to you Giz's newest thing to do when she is bored.. Pulling over the self water'er. The other day, I cleaned and filled it, got up the very next morning, I got up to find THIS>>>>>>>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2502.jpg

YEP! The whole thing dumped and water EVERYWHERE! Little Miss Mischief had struck again!
WHO ME ....OPPS?????
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/2006September001.jpg

OK, I had to come up with something that I hope will work... Place your bets now, will it work... will it NOT work.... Will I get up again to find the water dumped? (Only time will tell so place your bets NOW!)
Will it work?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/GizProofer.jpg

GreyhoundGirl
09-07-2006, 05:56 PM
It won't work, she's too smart for you. You go giz ! ;)

catmandu
09-07-2006, 05:58 PM
I think it was mice, and Poor Gizmos getting the blame.
At least thats what she is telling the Found Cats.
And we think that there will be spilt water, Tomorrow!

kimlovescats
09-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Well surely to goodness she can't knock that over! :eek: :D

Freckles
09-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Laura, I'm encouraged by your ingenuity so I'll give it a day! :)

RedHedd
09-07-2006, 06:18 PM
I think you jinxed it from working by putting a sign on it - I think Gix can read and will try to break it :p

elizabethann
09-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Giz, I think you're awesome. I do the same thing too. My Mom can never have flowers in a vase because I knock the vase over. She can never have a humidifier because I knock the humidifier over. She can never leave a drink of water unattended because I will knock the glass over too. I think you & I should get together and attack anything that has water in it.

Regards,

Cosmo

G535
09-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Most cats that have let me live with them over the years have hated getting wet but that didn't stop them from knocking anything that contained liquid over. :)

Sevaede
09-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Hehe, aww! :D

Giz, you are cute AND nawtee!

I give it a week. One day, you'll walk by and do a double take because you'll see her trying to figure it out. :D

Laura's Babies
09-08-2006, 09:20 AM
All water still unspilled this morning! I have caught her several times sitting there trying to figure it out already... The rest of them don't know what to make of that new thing over their waterer.

Hopefully, I have it blocked where she can't reach around to pull on it to turn it over anymore.. (FINGERS CROSSED!)

catlover4ever
09-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Giz you are a smart girl and my bet is that you WILL figure it out sooner or later.

catnapper
09-08-2006, 09:30 AM
LOL --- too funny!

I bet she figures it out - give ehr time!

PS: What IS that thing? Was it something else you gave it a new life or did you build it yourself? Either way, looks like it will give Giz a few hours of pondering.

kimlovescats
09-08-2006, 09:52 AM
All water still unspilled this morning! I have caught her several times sitting there trying to figure it out already... The rest of them don't know what to make of that new thing over their waterer.

Hopefully, I have it blocked where she can't reach around to pull on it to turn it over anymore.. (FINGERS CROSSED!)

LOL Laura!!! If it works, you will have to patent the idea and you'll have lots of orders from right here on PT!!! :D

Rie Rie
09-08-2006, 10:22 AM
She has five days to figure it out before mom leaves, then I bet she'll have a mess for me to clean up when I go over the check on them, then that waterer will no longer be in use until mom gets home. I have enough to do with cleaning four litter boxes and spending time with them without having to clean up Giz's mess. My fingers are crossed in hopes that she will never figure it out!!!!!

jazzcat
09-08-2006, 10:47 AM
LOL, I'm with Kim on this, just give her time.

I didn't think about her doing this while you are gone so I really hope it works.

Pawsitive Thinking
09-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Come on Giz - you can do it!

Laura's Babies
09-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Catnapper wrote

PS: What IS that thing? Was it something else you gave it a new life or did you build it yourself?

Kim, it is just scraps I had in the shed and I had to put something together to hopefully prevent her from dumping the thing over. I thought on it several weeks and this is what I came up with. I figured it needed to be to heavy for her paws to lift or pull and easy to remove and put back for refills. It lifts UP to get it off.... I made sure it is to heavy for her to lift... (at least I think it is....?) I made one for both feeding stations.