PDA

View Full Version : Hmm....

Reachoutrescue
09-07-2006, 05:08 PM
I didn't know what to title this thread, as I wanted to grab people's attention and for anybody and everybody to read this.

This is also posted in Cat General....where I do most of my posting.

Melissa gave me this idea and I really hope all of you can help me out with it.

I am starting a "LIL' DIRTY DOZEN" FUNDRAISER. These kittens/cats were rescued from Olney, Illinois just before they were to be put down. (They are all listed on our rescue website: www.reachoutrescuenfp.org ) The fundraiser will be on EBAY. I am asking everybody to please donate an item that I will be able to sell on ebay...maybe something animal related, or you have no use for any longer. I will post the item noting that all proceeds will go to the Lil' Dirty Dozen at our rescue. I need to come up with about $600.00 USD for shots, surgery, and feline test for all the kits. I also need to pay for more meds...they are still sick. It seems to be traveling! Which I know will happen with so many kits all together. I am not asking for much, just a little help. I don't know what else to do. With out us having our NFP paperwork back from the IRS, I can not get a grant, or a loan, or even a vet to donate meds or food or litter. I am asking, no more like pleading for you help.

Thank you so very much. I so appreciate it, and so do our rescued kits....
:)