PDA

View Full Version : Melody might be living with me!!!

buttercup132
09-07-2006, 02:04 PM
:D :D
Well my grandma dosent really want another cat and she dosent think her cats are going to get along with the Melody. And shes going away on vacation in a week for a week. Now my dad is the most stubborn person ever and when it comes to animlas he always says no more! But he wants Melody!!
I dont know what is wrong with him last night but he really wants it!!

My mom is very easy to pursuae(sp?) but she said she isnt a cat person and she said Melody looked scruffy.
So I said I'd clean her up and everything and make her look nice and I hope so much my mom will warm up to her!

Oh and my grandma took her to the shelter and they said they think its a boy(they were thankfully full and couldnt take him/her)

If shes a boy I'm re naming her pprobly Jack.

kimlovescats
09-07-2006, 02:26 PM
GOOD LUCK ... I sure hope he / she gets to become a PT kitty!!! ;)

Laura's Babies
09-07-2006, 03:30 PM
YEAAAA! Another PT kitty! She must be really special if your Dad is the one that wants her... I love her name and Jack is a good name for a boy IF she turns out to be male.

buttercup132
09-07-2006, 03:38 PM
YEAAAA! Another PT kitty! She must be really special if your Dad is the one that wants her... I love her name and Jack is a good name for a boy IF she turns out to be male.Ya but its the people who work at shelters and we all know they cant even tell when something is a obviouse breed so I wouldnt doubt that they cant sex the animals..
I got Tedd from the shelter my grandma went to and they said Tedd was a Netherland dwarf x Lion Head when really hes just a LionHead(its really hard to explain but when they are mixed with netherlands they are pure Lion heads)

But Ive only ever had a cat when I was little and my parents stupidly let her have babies..
I really loved her she was a light grey tabby but I dont think Ive had the proper experience with them.

I know basic care on them but not much else.

Other then I know the food I will be feeding it
Wich is performatrin(sp?) ultra wich is a holistic food.

Also I have to get the cat used to the dogs and dogs used to the cat.
Melody hisses at the dogs and tries to swat them and Rockee has gone after a cat on the street before.
So anyone know how to do that.
The dogs are fine with Tedd though so I'm thinking I just do it the same way.

My mom just got a text message from my dad saying when the blood test come back we will see about keeping it!!!!
And we are going to go visit her tonight:D

catmandu
09-07-2006, 06:09 PM
We are praying for that Cat , that you will be able to give Melody a good Furr Ever Home.
The Found Cats, Porch Cats and I say Thank You for Caring.

buttercup132
09-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Well it looks like we will be taking her!!!

My dad said my grandma had maybe found a home and then said so we better call her and tell her before she gives it to the other person.
And he said it better not claw my leather couch.

Wich translanted to us is were brining her home.:D

I still dont know if its a boy or girl I'm praying a girl because I only have one girl in my house and thats Rockee and I cant buy anything for her.
I want a nice girly name and a cute pink litter box and pink bed and pink toys lol.

kimlovescats
09-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Congratulations! :)