PDA

View Full Version : Would this be of help to Reach Out Rescue?

CultureJunky
09-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Tracy I was wondering if you would be able to buy flea and tick treatments on ebay? I found a load on Ebay.com....would this work out cheaper than getting it at the vets as vets have a fee for giving the prescription?

I know that in the UK recently the law has changed which means you can get fronline flea and tick spot on without having a prescription on some uk pet med sites, I found frontline on ebay, this seems to be the same as they have in vets? In the UK you can get vet strength flee tablets too.

Here is a link for some that I found...just thought I'd put it on, may worth looking?

http://home.search.ebay.com/Cats_Cat-Flea-Tick-Remedies_W0QQamp;sspagenameZhQ3ahQ3aadvsearchQ3aUS QQcatrefZC12QQfclZ3QQflocZ1QQfromZR6QQfrppZ50QQfsc lZ1QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfssZ0QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsaaffZ afdefaultQQsacatZ20738QQsacurZ0QQsaslcZ2QQsaslopZ1

Reachoutrescue
09-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Tracy I was wondering if you would be able to buy flea and tick treatments on ebay? I found a load on Ebay.com....would this work out cheaper than getting it at the vets as vets have a fee for giving the prescription?

I know that in the UK recently the law has changed which means you can get fronline flea and tick spot on without having a prescription on some uk pet med sites, I found frontline on ebay, this seems to be the same as they have in vets? In the UK you can get vet strength flee tablets too.

Here is a link for some that I found...just thought I'd put it on, may worth looking?

http://home.search.ebay.com/Cats_Cat-Flea-Tick-Remedies_W0QQamp;sspagenameZhQ3ahQ3aadvsearchQ3aUS QQcatrefZC12QQfclZ3QQflocZ1QQfromZR6QQfrppZ50QQfsc lZ1QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfssZ0QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsaaffZ afdefaultQQsacatZ20738QQsacurZ0QQsaslcZ2QQsaslopZ1

Oh, Yes. I have purchased frontline before as well as a nice sized kennel from ebay. They are much cheaper. But right now, I have to put all extra money aside for their vet appointment. Once they are all altered, vaccinated, feline tested, and healthy (which I hope is soon), then I will be purchasing more frontline via ebay. Thank you for thinking of us. You are too sweet. Everybody on PT is. Thanks a million guys and gals!