PDA

View Full Version : What to ask?

catnapper
09-07-2006, 06:48 AM
A wonderful friend of mine has offered to pay for Allen's psychic reading as my birthday gift. I am sooo excited. I already emailed the psychic a photo of Allen and she wants to know what questions I want to ask.

What questions do I want to ask?

Should I be as general as possible? Or as specific? Do I only want to know about the peeing (and pooping) or ask her other things that might affect him?

Here's what I got so far for specific:
~Does he stress when my son comes home from college, then does he stress when my son leaves again?
~Why is he peeing on blankets, clothes, etc. and in laundry baskets
~Why does he always poop on the bathmat?
~Why has he recently begun to poop outside the litterbox under my desk?

What else? I was thinking of asking where he hides when he hides :p Or perhaps does he know that I'm medicating him to help him feel better (thats when he hides and he hides allll day, only coming out for food. It breaks my heart).

I can modify the above questions to be general if I decide to go general.

I am very excited about this. It will be interesting to see her responses. I wish I had more money or I'd also get Pouncer done as well, but it sems fairly straightforward why he's sick again.

catlover4ever
09-07-2006, 07:41 AM
Kim, those are great questions and I would start with them and then let the conversation go from there. I would be general in my conversation.

Also write down all the questions you can think of and keep a pad with you to jot down the answers/concerns that Allen has.

Good luck.

Freckles
09-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Is there anything Allen wants to tell YOU?

Laura's Babies
09-07-2006, 08:10 AM
What can you do to make him even happier?

Has the baby being there upset him?

Does he know how much you love him?

mruffruff
09-07-2006, 09:44 AM
I would ask about his health---maybe there is a problem no one has considered.

I learned that my cat has a touchy stomach when I thought she had a bladder problem. Switched everyone to sensitive stomach food and all seem to be better.

catmandu
09-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Do you feel well Allen?
Do you not use your box for a reason?
Are you happy here, and how can I make you happier?
Do you know just how much I love you?

kuhio98
09-07-2006, 11:07 AM
I'd go for general. The specific questions lead the communicator too much (in my opinion). Allen may want to talk about something else.

~How are you feeling?
~Is there anything bothering you?
~Are you happy?
~Is there anything you want me to know?

Then if the peeing issue doesn't come up, you can get more specific. That's just the way I'd do it because while I believe in animal communicators, I would need validation that they are connecting with Allen. If Allen says something about the peeing issue, or the baby, or his room, or going to the vet, then you'd more convinced that Allen is doing the talking.

krazyaboutkatz
09-07-2006, 11:40 AM
I'd also stay with general questions. When I had Starr's reading done, I wanted to know if he was the one who was pooping outside of the litterbox and why he was doing this. From these questions I learned a lot about his personality and insecurities. I'm sure you'll learn a lot about Allen and hopefully the information will help you in the future.:)

Reachoutrescue
09-07-2006, 11:47 AM
I know it has been said before, but, ask If he knows you love him. Does he feel sick? Is he unhappy? Good luck. Please keep us posted.

catnapper
09-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Thanks everyone.

This is the email I sent her this afternoon:

Hi again,
Ok, I decided to leave more open questions, because I feel that will help me understand him more - rather than have him fill in the blanks, I'd like to have him explain himself without me prompting him (he has a lot to explain! LOL.)

Here we go:
Is he happy?
Is there anything I can do to make him happier?
Does he feel any physical pain anywhere? If so, where? What does it feel like?
Does anything stress him out? If so, what? Who?
Is anything bothering him?
Is there anything he wants me to know?
Does he realize everything I do is to keep him healthy and happy?
Does he know I'd do anything for him?
Does he feel ownership of anything particular?
Is he the one who's been "bad"? If not, who is?

and one specific question:
Why did he react like he did when my aunt saw him a few months ago (curious minds want to know!)

The question about my aunt will tell me if she's for real more than anything else! LOL

jenluckenbach
09-07-2006, 03:05 PM
too late for my 2 cents. :rolleyes:

When are you going to have this done?

How much is it? (if I may ask)

doolittleky
09-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Jen, if she is using Nancy, she charges $30.00 a reading. She is very very good and I completely trust her. I can't wait to hear how it went.
melissa

rg_girlca
09-07-2006, 09:40 PM
I'm very curious to see how this turns out as I am a little skeptical about these things.

jazzcat
09-07-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm very curious to see how this turns out as I am a little skeptic about these things.
I'm very skeptical about things like this. I just don't believe anyone can talk to or 'channel' animals like that, but... the piece of mind it seems to give some people is probably worth something.

Sorry, not trying to be the downer here and definitely not judging anyone. I know several of you have done this and were very pleased with the results.

kimlovescats
09-07-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm sorry, but I agree with Lorraine and Lori! If it makes you feel better, Kim, then I hope you get the answers you are looking for!

Hugs,
Kim