PDA

View Full Version : Bobo and CC

Husky15
09-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Bobo is our precious Siamese cat. He is very cuddely and always wants to sleep with us. He'll always come up to me and my sister and headbutt us and want our warmth. He is 14 years old, but very healthy. Many people think he isn't over 5 but he is looking older now.

CC is my beautiful baby boy. My mother gave him to me a little while after we got him. We don't know what type of cat he is, he is just our pure white long haired cutie :D. He is 5 years old. He doesn't usually like to be held unless he wants to be but he likes to be pet and will ask you for attention when he wants it. When I first held him he was only a week old so he was the tiniest cutest thing ever. :)

Bobo likes to hop into the dryer just after use to get the warmth.
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/4623/0002460jn5.jpg

One of my best pics of CC :)... Can you believe that his brother is pure black lol.
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/504/brg00002gj6.jpg

kt_luvs_kitties
09-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet talk! Your two kitties are very cute. I hope you enjoy it here. :)

CatLuvrs
09-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Welcome! BoBo is cute and CC is very pretty! you will love it here

Husky15
09-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Thanks everybody! I already love it here :)

RedHedd
09-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Your cats are beautiful! Welcome to Pet Talk!

CultureJunky
09-07-2006, 05:01 AM
What lovely cats, CC is as pure as snow!
Welcome to PT indeed you will love it here with so many cat crazy people!
I do!

Laura's Babies
09-07-2006, 08:20 AM
WELCOME to PT! You will fit right in with those two lovely babies and already posting pictures. As I am sure you have seen, we love PICTURES! My babies are in my siggy Chester, Amy, Giz and Samantha. They welcome Bobo and CC to PT too!

Husky15
09-07-2006, 10:56 AM
WELCOME to PT! You will fit right in with those two lovely babies and already posting pictures. As I am sure you have seen, we love PICTURES! My babies are in my siggy Chester, Amy, Giz and Samantha. They welcome Bobo and CC to PT too!

Thank you so much everybody. And those are adorable cats you have, they're too cute!

kimlovescats
09-07-2006, 12:40 PM
I am glad you have joined PT, so that we can see more of your two beautiful kitties! They are both just beautiful!!! :)

Kim

elizabethann
09-07-2006, 12:55 PM
What gorgeous cats! I love Siamese (had one long long time ago) and I love white cats (have one now). Looks like Bobo's looking for a spin. Be careful Bobo! :)

catmandu
09-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Hi Bo Bo and CC!
The Found Cats all want to welcome you to Pet Talk, where you and Your Guardians will have a Great Time.

rg_girlca
09-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Welcome Husky 15 to Pet talk.

What beautiful cats you have. Bobo is such a lovely meezer and CC is so darn pretty. An all white cat with an all black brother. How neat is that.
That would have made one awesome picture seeing them side by side. :D

Husky15
09-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Welcome Husky 15 to Pet talk.

What beautiful cats you have. Bobo is such a lovely meezer and CC is so darn pretty. An all white cat with an all black brother. How neat is that.
That would have made one awesome picture seeing them side by side. :D

Thanks! And yes it would. They're the exact same though. They have the same big green/yellow eyes and hold themself the same way and are both poofey! lol My aunt actually is the one who owns his brother.