View Full Version : A Picture of Fenway's Special Pillow

elizabethann
09-06-2006, 06:29 PM
His "big" brother Maxie!

:D

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/CosmoMaxie/Nicepillow.jpg

CatLuvrs
09-06-2006, 06:34 PM
What a sweet picture! What kind of dog is Fenway? He is a cutie!

Dorothy39
09-06-2006, 06:36 PM
I sure do wish that the Dogs who visit here could get along as well with a Cat!!!

Your pictures are really neat!!!! ;) I liked the quilt in the bedroom, and now, I want to recover my couch with heavy "ticking"!!!!! Yours even looks the same shape and size as my couch!!!!! :eek: Great couch, that's all I can say!!!!

Oh, :o

Those two are simply adorable lounging on that couch!!!! With the Red Plaid Accent!!!!

elizabethann
09-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Here's another picture of his special pillow...basically his best buddy. Fenway is a mutt...part Lapso Apso, Border Terrier, Shizu, Schnauzer and a little bit of Pit Bull.

I have to laugh about the couch comment. I HATE my couch & loveseat. It's is sooo old and it is ripped apart. You're only seeing the "pretty" portion. The couch opens up to a bed but 1/2 of it is caved in so nobody can really use it when they sleep over. I let my cats have the run of the house and that includes ruining the furniture. But thanks anyways. :)

As for Fenway getting along with cats - it's kind of funny. But Fenway can't leave or go into a room unless Maxie goes in or out first. Also, if Maxie or Cosmo are in the doorway, he won't go in through it. He'll wait until they move out of the way.

However, he just saw the neighbors cats and wanted to chase them! I think my cats just have him whipped.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/CosmoMaxie/bestfriends.jpg

elizabethann
09-06-2006, 06:46 PM
The quilt is something I've had for years too. I got it at Kmart or Walmart or Target or JC Penney for $19.99. :D

Boy, my furniture is ripped up, my quilt is old....I think I need to go shopping! :D

animal_rescue
09-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Awww how sweet! :D

beeniesmom
09-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Awww, so cute!

Daisy and Delilah
09-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Those pics are adorable! We love your pillow Fenway! :)

Pembroke_Corgi
09-06-2006, 10:23 PM
They are sooooo cute together!! I want a cat pillow. :D

cyber-sibes
09-07-2006, 09:26 PM
I like your pillow, Fenway, it looks so soft and fluffy!