PDA

View Full Version : Fat Cat Max

elizabethann
09-06-2006, 06:23 PM
This is my little cuddle bug, Maxie. He's a cutie pie. However, he has a little obesity problem. But he was abandoned as a kitten and he hoards his food. I love him no matter how fat he gets.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/CosmoMaxie/MaxieWindow.jpg

catmandu
09-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Scrappy 2 has that same problem.
I cannot eat anything at all without a small Tuxedo Face peeing in on me.
Is that good?
May I have some.
I would try Light Formulas for Max, as being too heavy is not good for Our Companions.

Laura's Babies
09-06-2006, 07:28 PM
That picture cracked me up! He is so relaxed!!

It took Samantha about a year to quit hogging down all the food but she finally understood and backed down. Now she is a lean beautiful little girl.

Rie Rie
09-06-2006, 10:48 PM
LOVE the picture. He doesn't seem to think he has a weight problem, fits in the window sill just fine.

Killearn Kitties
09-07-2006, 03:16 AM
He is gorgeous! He doesn't look all that heavy to me, but pictures can be decieving, I suppose. My Mum's cat has the same problem. He seems to think he is a labrador and he just lives to eat! :D Like Max, he is also very relaxed!

CultureJunky
09-07-2006, 04:46 AM
What a cute picture. Jack is the same, he will eat anything and everything, he is just so greedy. I think where they were starving before they were taken into the shelter is the reason, he now eats as if he has to cause he's not going to get anymore. I wonder if it's a psycological problem with cats that have had periods of starvation?
Though I guess some cats are just plain greedy if they haven't had a problem before! hehe

kimlovescats
09-07-2006, 12:52 PM
Now that is one relaxed and happy boy!!! :D