PDA

View Full Version : The View - Rosie

elizabethann
09-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Did anybody watch The View with Rosie's debut? How was it? I didn't watch it. I won't watch it because I don't like Rosie. But I was wondering what other's thought.

Laura's Babies
09-06-2006, 04:18 PM
I didn't watch it for the same reason. My "View" days are over too.... :(

Sevaede
09-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Nope. I find Rosie *incredibly* annoying. :o

I probably won't watch it anymore unless I flip past the channel find that they have some guest host or whatnot.

jazzcat
09-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Here's another Can't Stand Rosie Club member. No more View for me.

Daisy and Delilah
09-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Ditto :(

dragonfly
09-07-2006, 04:01 AM
I watched it. Personally I don't like it too much now. She's a little overbearing so it's hard to hear what any of the others have to say.

dukedogsmom
09-07-2006, 04:50 AM
I don't like her, either. So, no, I didn't watch it. I haven't like her since after her comedy days on VH1.

Laura's Babies
09-07-2006, 08:38 AM
OK... if us here feel this way, maybe everyone else does too and they will dump her and get someone else when their ratings go down. I liked it when they had a guest filling in on a day to day basis. I NEVER liked Rosie and have always changed the channel when she was on. It has nothing to do with her sexual prefferance, I just find she is far to mouthy and opinionated.

finn's mom
09-07-2006, 08:42 AM
I never liked the show to begin with. I did like Rosie's show at first, from years ago. I don't know if I like her now, though, I haven't seen anything or heard anything about her in years. I guess I'm indifferent, but, from what I hear in hear, she's gotten really bad. Oh, well, can't like everyone. ;) But, yeah, everyone on the view bothered me from day one, I don't know why!

Samantha Puppy
09-07-2006, 09:11 AM
I won't watch it. I used to think she was just okay but after she went off on Tom Selleck about his guns, that turned me off forever. She's overbearing and whereas I don't care if you're liberal, she takes it to a whole new level. Can't. stand. her.

Daisy and Delilah
09-07-2006, 09:25 AM
As I've said before, I used to be a huge fan of hers. She's gotten so mouthy and obnoxious, I just can't stand to listen to her anymore. I always hope she's not setting this bad example when her kids are around. I agree with Laura too. If all of us dislike her so much, maybe we should all try to email The View with our complaints. Somebody needs to bring her down a few notches.

Pawsitive Thinking
09-07-2006, 10:28 AM
You can tell her I've never heard of her if that helps :D