PDA

View Full Version : Skye, the blind & deaf kitten - update 9/6

Lizzie
09-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Some weeks ago, Melissa posted a thread about this kitten:

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6754146

For those of you who wondered what happened to this wee mite, here is a response from the rescue organization that is caring for her:

"Thank you for your interest in Skye. What a compassionate group of people you are to care about the special needs cats! On occasion we have adopted out of our local area, however, at the present we have had interest in her locally so we would prefer to pursue that avenue for now. Skye will be getting some blood work done & another evaluation by the veterinarian in the next few days which will give us a better idea of her sight & hearing capabilities. "

And, no, I wasn't asking about adopting her myself, I have my limits!

doolittleky
09-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the update Lizzie! I hope she goes to an extra special home!
Melissa

jenluckenbach
09-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Thanks for checking on her! It is good news that she will get her special home.

CultureJunky
09-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Thank you for posting that info on little Skye, I really hope she finds the home she deserves, and even better if we could see pictures of her in her eventual home and see her grow up.

momcat
09-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Thanks so much for the update on Skye! This little one deserves a loving furever home and family where she can enjoy the life every kitty deserves. Prayers being prayed that Skye soon finds that purrfect home out there waiting for her!

catmandu
09-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Thats great news about Skye.
There are a lot of warm, caring Cat Lovers here, and I am proud to be A Pet Talker!!!

QueenScoopalot
09-07-2006, 07:39 AM
Thank you for looking into where that sweet baby went. I've been worrying about her since I first saw her picture posted, and prayed she wasn't snuffed like all too many are. That would be great if Skye's new humans joined PT! :)

Laura's Babies
09-07-2006, 08:13 AM
I hope the new home works out for her, she really deserves and NEEDS a home and someone to love her so she can feel as special as all our PT kitties do!