PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm.....

Reachoutrescue
09-06-2006, 01:08 PM
I didn't know what to title this thread, as I wanted to grab people's attention and for anybody and everybody to read this.

Melissa gave me this idea and I really hope all of you can help me out with it.

I am starting a "LIL' DIRTY DOZEN" FUNDRAISER. These kittens/cats were rescued from Olney, Illinois just before they were to be put down. (They are all listed on our rescue website: www.reachoutrescuenfp.org ) The fundraiser will be on EBAY. I am asking everybody to please donate an item that I will be able to sell on ebay...maybe something animal related, or you have no use for any longer. I will post the item noting that all proceeds will go to the Lil' Dirty Dozen at our rescue. I need to come up with about $600.00 USD for shots, surgery, and feline test for all the kits. I also need to pay for more meds...they are still sick. It seems to be traveling! Which I know will happen with so many kits all together. I am not asking for much, just a little help. I don't know what else to do. With out us having our NFP paperwork back from the IRS, I can not get a grant, or a loan, or even a vet to donate meds or food or litter. I am asking, no more like pleading for you help.

Thank you so very much. I so appreciate it, and so do our rescued kits....
:)

doolittleky
09-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Tracy, I will look for some titems for you to sell this weekend. I think if everyone just donates one item then you will be ok. Good luck and please everyone look through your stuff and come up witrh an item or more for Trayc and the Lil Dirty Dozen!
Melissa

doolittleky
09-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Tracy you might also post a link to what you are selling in case anyone here wants to bid on it
Melissa

jazzcat
09-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Tracy, I will see what I have to donate.

catmandu
09-06-2006, 06:16 PM
I can donate Three Big Animal Welfare Association Cat Nip Mice, if that will help.
There were five, but Doris and Scrappy 2 have hidden two.
Just PM me your address.

doolittleky
09-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Also tracy post about you seeling items on your website too.
Melissa

kt_luvs_kitties
09-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Tracy I can donate a box of frontline plus for cats. That should make you a small amount. It sells good on ebay.

Also my mother is going to look to see if she has anything as well. GOOD LUCK TRACY!:)

Logan
09-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Gary's catnip mice are the BEST!!!!!!! :)

Reachoutrescue
09-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Tracy I can donate a box of frontline plus for cats. That should make you a small amount. It sells good on ebay.

Also my mother is going to look to see if she has anything as well. GOOD LUCK TRACY!:)

Thank you very much. I so appreciate it.

Sevaede
09-06-2006, 10:57 PM
I have two black chairs that you can have for the fundraiser. I have no idea how I would get them to you, though. The only thing I can think of is selling them on EBay and then donating the money to you and your rescue. Would this be the best option? Let me know whichever way works best for you. :)

Reachoutrescue
09-07-2006, 12:21 AM
Wenisrubber and Catmandu...I pmed you two. Thank you both very much.

CultureJunky
09-07-2006, 04:48 AM
I'll have a rummage around and see if I can find anything to send to you...I may have a few odd cat things lying around that I don't really need to keep.

Reachoutrescue
09-07-2006, 08:20 AM
I'll have a rummage around and see if I can find anything to send to you...I may have a few odd cat things lying around that I don't really need to keep.

Thank you very much CJ...And everybody else. I sure hope this works....these kits need some major meds and attention from a vet. Thank you again....

catmandu
09-07-2006, 09:58 AM
The Mice will be on thier way Tomorrow.
I hope that they help raise funds, they are Great toys.
A better quality than you can buy in any store.

Reachoutrescue
09-07-2006, 11:48 AM
The Mice will be on thier way Tomorrow.
I hope that they help raise funds, they are Great toys.
A better quality than you can buy in any store.

Thank you Catmandu! We are so gratefull!

doolittleky
09-07-2006, 04:21 PM
I will be looking this weekend for anything that you might be able to sellon ebay or in your yard sale.
melissa

Reachoutrescue
09-07-2006, 05:04 PM
I will be looking this weekend for anything that you might be able to sellon ebay or in your yard sale.
melissa

Thank you Melissa. I am getting so frustrated. These kittens are not getting any better. Especially the ones with ringworm. I thought the cream was suppose to help? URRRRHHH! :mad: